After whale kept smashing his head into offshore windmills he takes his revenge.........

I've never heard of him but I listened to a bit. He has a nice voice.

His backstory is interesting - he was raised by whales.
You never heard of him? Serious? Or are you just messing with me as paybacks for the pancake earth stuff? LOL

Start here, some great covers of 60's era material.

No... but I'm having a bit of a listen... I've never heard of Feliciano Navidadiano ;-)
i noticed that video I linked is way heavier on the bass than the original vinyl LP to the point of obscuring the details of his guitar work.. A little more clarity here. It's a playlist if you take it to youtube.

Yes a lot of flying whales have struck the windmill blades and get killed or injured.
I completely agree...... whales and marine life cannot swim into the blades......squint and you might see what they can swim into.:unsure::yes:

A 1.5 (MW) wind turbine of a type frequently seen in the United States has a tower 80 meters (260 ft) high. The rotor assembly (blades and hub) measures about 80 meters (260 ft) in diameter. The nacelle, which contains the generator, is 15.24 meters (50.0 ft) and weighs around 300 tons.

1721926618858.jpeg

I completely agree...... whales and marine life cannot swim into the blades......squint and you might see what they can swim into.:unsure::yes:

A 1.5 (MW) wind turbine of a type frequently seen in the United States has a tower 80 meters (260 ft) high. The rotor assembly (blades and hub) measures about 80 meters (260 ft) in diameter. The nacelle, which contains the generator, is 15.24 meters (50.0 ft) and weighs around 300 tons.

View attachment 326463
We have them here - just not flying whales ;-)

We have them here - just not flying whales ;-)
Are you really that dense?.......What are the windmill blades and rotors attached too? Look hard.......... Maybe a tower that has a foundation to the sea bed that is not natural to the oceans and seas..... BTW the windmill blades kill thousands of birds and protected raptors every year so much for good for the environment.

But you are correct about the blades not contacting a swimming whale.

Are you really that dense?.......What are the windmill blades and rotors attached too? Look hard.......... Maybe a tower that has a foundation to the sea bed that is not natural to the oceans and seas..... BTW the windmill blades kill thousands of birds and protected raptors every year so much for good for the environment.

But you are correct about the blades not contacting a swimming whale.
No mate - you are dense. You have cognitive decline because any fuckwit can tell I'm telling a joke about flying whales hitting windmill blades but you are too fucking stupid to get them. Dickhead.

Back