All SmallBox, All day (tune/video)

• Thread starter Thread starter Crunchity
  • Start date Start date
Crunchity
Crunchity
Posted this in the main area but thought I'd toss it up here as well. I just finished up this new original guitar track using the SmallBox exclusively, very happy with the results! This amp is perfect. A homerun for Friedman...hope he can't make them fast enough due to demand.

Thanks jisham, hammered!

I used three or four guitars to try and keep the tones varied enough since I only used the one amp throughout. Two US Charvel San Dimas' on the rhythms (one with a DiMarzio Super D and one with the Duncan Custom 5). For the solo I used a mahogany Ibanez with a DiMarzio Transition in the bridge (otherwise known as the Lukather model) and an Evolution in the neck. All the melody stuff was an ash Ibanez with the Tone Zone (bridge) and Air Norton in the neck. I used the Timmy pedal set for a clean boost into the BE channel for all the leads. Stock BE channel for the rhythm. I tracked the rhythms through an old blackback (G12H30 55hz) cab and the melody and solo through an old Greenback (G12M25) cab. Thanks again for checking it out!

Back