Americans have lost their confidence in Biden

• Thread starter Thread starter SQUAREHEAD
  • Start date Start date
At this point I suspect the President is nothing more than a figurehead. As for insulting Biden... Insulting others discredits you, not those you oppose. It is a sign of low intelligence, insecurity and low moral character. Any political candidate (or residing servant) who insults others (IMO) has no business in public service. When performed with levity and respect, the occasional "jab" is fine. JFK and Ronald Reagan were masters of this. I think we've had enough clowns in the Oval Office... It's time for a worthy candidate.

Last edited:
Lmao. Haven't you insulted Trump on numerous occasions? Haven't seen you once talk bad about Sleepy Joe. 🤔
I don't recall that? I may have pointed-out facts that political cultists refuse to acknowledge. If you're waiting for me to make fun of Biden, prepare to be disappointed. I would no more make fun of an old man than someone who is blind. My nature transcends the spectacle of politics, so I'm not much use when it comes to rhetoric.

Just as a side note, I was not insulting Biden... He can do that on his own.
I just found it interesting that NBC News is reporting this.
Yeah, I’m not sure where posting a link to a poll that shows disapproval is an insult.

Lmao. Sure thing. You won't make fun of Biden because he's old? Trump is 3 years younger than Biden so there goes that argument.

Where's your cult facts on Biden? Remember most votes in US history 🤣
- I don't recall insulting Trump. Please provide examples to validate your allegation.
- What "cult" facts are you referring to?
- What votes are you referring to?

Last edited:
Fuck them democrats Virginia is kicking your back door in biden you fuckn asshole.

Just as a side note, I was not insulting Biden... He can do that on his own.
I just found it interesting that NBC News is reporting this.
Sorry... I was referring to the usual R vs D spectacle.

Why do you find it interesting that NBC reported Biden job approval numbers?

Sorry... I was referring to the usual R vs D spectacle.

Why do you find it interesting that NBC reported Biden job approval numbers?
Yeah, I guess nothing should surprise me right now, maybe it’s their plan to remove him at this point,
…obviously it must be, or they wouldn’t be allowing his behaviour and also all the negative press.

Yeah, I guess nothing should surprise me right now, maybe it’s their plan to remove him at this point,
…obviously it must be, or they wouldn’t be allowing his behaviour and also all the negative press.
That has pretty much been speculated from day one. Let him stumble around the White House for a year or so and then send him on his way and put Heels Up in charge and find a way to let Hellary slither in there.

Exactly. Promoting the illusion of unbiased reporting. i.e. Scripted.

That has pretty much been speculated from day one. Let him stumble around the White House for a year or so and then send him on his way and put Heels Up in charge and find a way to let Hellary slither in there.
Due to controversy, Hillary has become unelectable. That doesn't matter, because she is deeply involved in American politics. I would venture to say that she is the most powerful entity in American politics today, and will be for many years to come. The "power behind the throne" so to speak.

Due to controversy, Hillary has become unelectable. That doesn't matter, because she is deeply involved in American politics. I would venture to say that she is the most powerful entity in American politics today, and will be for many years to come. The "power behind the throne" so to speak.
Agree 100% but never underestimate evil greed and thirst for power.

There is a way... If Biden were to resign, Kamala becomes President. At that point, Hillary could be selected as VP. Other than signing NAFTA, I didn't have an issue with the Clinton's. They were quite fierce when it came to border security.

As far as Bill's partying proclivities go, I'd be hypocrite to protest. I'd sometimes bang as many as five women in a single night, sometimes in-front of a crowd of onlookers. The 1980's... Good times. :)

Back