An open question for Jack the Bear

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 64597
  • Start date Start date
D
Deleted member 64597
I saw in several of your posts how you are calling out posters for being "homophobic." The latter is particularly interesting, since there are a lot of posts by your friends here, putting down homosexuals, calling them a number of horrible things.

So, honest question for you: As a gay man, doesn't that bother you?

I mean, you've bravely use your online-cruising name "Jack the Bear" and you've called out homophobic posts. That's very commendable of you, but I'm just wondering why a gay man would tolerate such statements from his friends.

Whatever the case, fly your colors proudly, Jack! The bear community is behind you all the way! We've got your back....in more ways than one!

Cnblc49.png

You gotta add one of these @ to get his attention.

@JackTheBear

Like that. (y)
@JackTheBear hasn't answered yet. Do you think he might be embarrassed that I pulled him out of his closet? I mean, his username pretty much leaves nothing to the imagination, so I thought it would be okay.

@JackTheBear hasn't answered yet. Do you think he might be embarrassed that I pulled him out of his closet? I mean, his username pretty much leaves nothing to the imagination, so I thought it would be okay.

Just roll your windows up from now on - regardless of where you're driving.
He's a AAA Grade DICK without any provocation whatsoever.

And you just scratched his chaps.
On purpose.
While grinning.

Hot damn! I like your style!

So glad Jack is ignoring this putz , he's not worth responding to Jack .

I saw in several of your posts how you are calling out posters for being "homophobic." The latter is particularly interesting, since there are a lot of posts by your friends here, putting down homosexuals, calling them a number of horrible things.

So, honest question for you: As a gay man, doesn't that bother you?

I mean, you've bravely use your online-cruising name "Jack the Bear" and you've called out homophobic posts. That's very commendable of you, but I'm just wondering why a gay man would tolerate such statements from his friends.

Whatever the case, fly your colors proudly, Jack! The bear community is behind you all the way! We've got your back....in more ways than one!

Cnblc49.png
Let’s ask resident homophobic gay basher, CCN, what he thinks.

836E77AE-CF2E-4E56-9A26-FF1D4D3C1ACC.jpeg

Thank you once again , the more people who see my position the better :thumbsup:

This is just too damn easy.

Thank you once again , the more people who see my position the better :thumbsup:

You call yourself a friend. Poor @JackTheBear!

Besides, he's bigger than you. He could probably kick your ass.

You mean the position you assume for your buddies in the alley way behind the Gay Bar, the Famous Hanious Anus ?

@Donnie B Jesus Donno..............you're like a Hydra today............how many heads can you control at once. :unsure:

Back