Anyone have one of these?

• Thread starter Thread starter John4021
  • Start date Start date
I love mine. I have 3 Myasnikov’s. The X88R , superlead , and the iic+. My fav is the 3 channel via midi controller. I don’t use either of the single channel ones anymore.

I love mine. I have 3 Myasnikov’s. The X88R , superlead , and the iic+. My fav is the 3 channel via midi controller. I don’t use either of the single channel ones anymore.
I was about say ask Alund

Can you still order stuff from him? I was interested in the CAE 3+ clone but my emails kept getting returned

I have his what’sapp number if anyone is interested. He responds fairly quickly

His iic+ unit doesn’t have the eq right?
both have treble, mid, low controls as eq. There are various bright switches. Gain and master volume. Why do I have them all. I have problems. The superlead with head as powersource or good rack powersource works great. I use the Myasnikov X88R with multiple power units. Mostly the powerstation. But all seem to work well. The mesa 50/50 and the iic+ was meh... only because the power source Ive never been super happy with; darker than Im used to.. I could sell that poweramp and never miss it. Not bad... just not my tone that I hear in my head.

I REALLY want the Trasher preamp. Like seriously badly. He never answered my email. Bummed hard.

I REALLY want the Trasher preamp. Like seriously badly. He never answered my email. Bummed hard.
So. Because of the war I think things are a bit harder for him but he still does what he does. If you what’sapp message him he responds fairly quickly. You will need crypto. This guy is legit. He is just in a bad situation. I think the crypto is so vlady can’t get it. If I were to guess. If you message him; just tell him who you are from Rigtalk.
+7 902 205-54-32. Oleg Myasnikov
- Andy

Yeah, about the war, their banks are cut off from the international transfer systems as a sanction, so that could also be why he's using crypto.

Aren’t the soldano preamps coming out this year? Not sure how they compare price wise

all i been playing lately is my iic+ preamp into a mesa 5 band, its legit

Aren’t the soldano preamps coming out this year? Not sure how they compare price wise
No way it’s cheaper than the Myasnikov superlead. No way. The soldano based on the name itself will probably demand a heavy cost.

No way it’s cheaper than the Myasnikov superlead. No way. The soldano based on the name itself will probably demand a heavy cost.
My guess is 2-3K. Lots o coin for a pre.

Maybe they'll surprise me.

hello there! sorry, really didnt recieve your mail, but i am here now :)
335e8947dc14b8b7e7bb6e3d0de2daee (1).jpg

Back