Anyone have/tried IK Multimedia loud micro monitor!

• Thread starter Thread starter mooncobra
  • Start date Start date
mooncobra
mooncobra
I am considering grabbing some. What is your guys take? How is the sound, highs, lows, moss, overall quality and sound??

If not these, what would you recommend for less than 500 or 600 used? These are only around 400 total, shipped, etc. but I was just reading that they crush the nearest competition.

Thanks

I have a set of the Presonus Eris E8s. They have a newer version out now, and it looks like they're around 400 for the pair.
The smaller E5s are around $240, and the E3.5s are $99.

i have the micros. very good sound IMO.
if you want ear shattering loud, go elsewhere. these can distort at high volume, but at that point you shouldnt be using monitors,

i have the micros. very good sound IMO.
if you want ear shattering loud, go elsewhere. these can distort at high volume, but at that point you shouldnt be using monitors,
Nope, don’t need ear shattering loud. Just want good clear monitors that accurately tell my ears what it will sound like.

Thanks

They’re pretty good for what they are. I used mine as part of my mobile DAW setup. Unfortunately one of mine stopped working and it was just out of warranty.

They sound like slightly bette than average pedestrian computer speakers. The MTMs are overrated as well.

Back