Anyone want to take my spot?

• Thread starter Thread starter kannibul
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
kannibul
kannibul
Anyone want to take my spot on the group buy?

I'm thinking of backing out at this point. I had to pay with paypal (+3.5% fees), which makes it only $50 cheaper (for me) than getting it through MF.

I'm thinking Steve can reverse the deal via paypal, and someone else can jump in on it.

Any takers?

So saving $50 is really that important to you? Or do you just not want the amp anymore?

To answer both of your questions - the answer is you're both correct.

I'm not that excited about it now and the prospect of having the money back is looking more interesting (I overspent recently, having thought I had more money than I did) - AND, yes, I could get it faster via MF, if I decided to, but to be blunt, I'm more interested in having the money back.

d00d, it's a 12 CHANNEL AMP!!! IT'S THE BEST AMP EVAR!!! DON'T BACK OUT NOW!!! IT KILLS EVERYTHING!!!!!

:|::QBB:
JamesPeters":d1561 said:
d00d, it's a 12 CHANNEL AMP!!! IT'S THE BEST AMP EVAR!!! DON'T BACK OUT NOW!!! IT KILLS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Absolutely owned :D

Just start asking around as to who may want one. I have someone interested in mine as long as it's here soon, but looks like I'm going to lose money on this.

JamesPeters":1a0d1 said:

Well it certainly kills the Peters amp that Steve now owns. That's for shit sure.

Buahhahahah Just Fucking with you James!! Really dug the amp and I didn't even have it on your high gain channel !!! :D

cloudnine":37296 said:
Absolutely owned :D

180px-Triumph_bestofdvd.jpg

"I keed, I keed..." :)

Gainfreak":37296 said:
Well it certainly kills the Peters amp that Steve now owns. That's for shit sure.

:D

Gainfreak":37296 said:
Buahhahahah Just Fucking with you James!! Really dug the amp and I didn't even have it on your high gain channel !!!

Ah, the Halo! I'm glad you like it! Damn thing took me forever to design and the irony is that on paper it's the simplest design I make. :)

I see the hype for these things is gone already, that was fast.

JamesPeters":c6d98 said:
Ah, the Halo! I'm glad you like it! Damn thing took me forever to design and the irony is that on paper it's the simplest design I make. :)

haha!! Isn't that always the case!! Always looks great on paper until you sit down and start to build it! That said, I really did love it. It had a very liquid like feel to it that I really dig and that was without Steve putting it on the high gain setting! Well done sir!!!

tubesteakfortone":d63c9 said:

You committed so deal it after you fullfill your committment! I'm with Digital! :P

Dont get me wrong....I am dying over here to get mine!!!

Digital Jams":d2eb1 said:
Nobody likes a quitter Jeff :P
I do!! I actually won $25 bucks because I predicted Jeff would bail if he had to wait any longer!!

That said, Steve put in Multiple calls to see Where the amps are. I know some of you guys are dissapointed because you expected to get the amps before anyone else, but Steve was not counting on the delay because of the volume he ordered. He actually put the order in rather quickly and I know Steve had every intention on getting them to you before they hit the market ,but such is life. I just wanted to keep you guys updated since I know Steve is still working nights/double shifts.

Digital Jams":fe0a6 said:
Nobody likes a quitter Jeff :P

A month is a long time to wait, and SteveVHT isn't exactly around much.

That said, it's easier for you to say since you're local - you're still getting a good deal. For $50 more, I could have it THIS WEEK - which given the amount of silence on the progress of the order - isn't going to be getting to me for at least TWO WEEKS.

Of course, if I cancel the order now I'll be seen as some "bad guy" - but at least I'm trying to get someone to take my slot, pay Steve, then Steve can refund me (so he's not out anything)

But, from what I'm getting here, no one is interested, so I'll have to call.

kannibul":2ef57 said:

A month is a long time to wait, and SteveVHT isn't exactly around much.

That said, it's easier for you to say since you're local - you're still getting a good deal. For $50 more, I could have it THIS WEEK - which given the amount of silence on the progress of the order - isn't going to be getting to me for at least TWO WEEKS.

Of course, if I cancel the order now I'll be seen as some "bad guy" - but at least I'm trying to get someone to take my slot, pay Steve, then Steve can refund me (so he's not out anything)

But, from what I'm getting here, no one is interested, so I'll have to call.

Nobody is calling you the bad guy Jeff, I am disappointed by the delay as well but I also knew that ordering 10 was going to be an issue for the supply chain.

Steve is kind of local but he is around 120-130 miles from me and due to my schedule I may have to have the amp shipped as well or just have Ralph baby sit the amp while he dials it in for me till I can get out to the HOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back