Are you aware of the previous humanity / world-wide culture and reset? Is history a lie?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nigel
  • Start date Start date
N
Nigel
Most provocative video on the subject:

San Francisco:

This is the tip of the iceberg and perhaps the most compelling phenomena observable at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Examples from my city:
IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
fullsizeoutput_92e.jpeg
IMG_0680.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, now I'm addicted. This one on the Civil War is mind bending:

Right? Political theater is blasé, old relublic/reset of previous humanity reigns supreme in the interesting department.

This one backs up the plasma destruction (and melted buildings between time lines) and each reset

I'll check it out this weekend.
Once you watch the Alien Sky documentary, you may be asking, "OK... but what is it alluding to?" Then once you watch enough 'reset' videos from Jon Levi (and others) and make the connection of plasma bursts and how it wipes out so much, causing humanity to start all over again, it's mind-blowing. There is a ton of evidence right in front of our eyes... get to Levi's YouTube channel, start from the beginning (he has a few unrelated videos) and work your way through. Friggin' addictive.

Once you watch the Alien Sky documentary, you may be asking, "OK... but what is it alluding to?" Then once you watch enough 'reset' videos from Jon Levi (and others) and make the connection of plasma bursts and how it wipes out so much, causing humanity to start all over again, it's mind-blowing. There is a ton of evidence right in front of our eyes... get to Levi's YouTube channel, start from the beginning (he has a few unrelated videos) and work your way through. Friggin' addictive.
I know this may piss you off, but I must give you my honest opinion. Mr. Levi obviously has an appreciation for stone architecture, but lacks the technical knowledge regarding how such structures were/are built. He is like a native who has lived his entire life on an island, only to be faced one night by a shipwrecked individual operating flashlight. Because he lacks the knowledge to understand what it is he is seeing, he defers to his imagination.

Mr. Levi categorizes certain aspects on the creation of Mt. Rushmore as "anomalous". He looks at a two dimensional image of an incomplete Mt. Rushmore, and infers that there is no way they could have carved another head, as (per the image) there is not enough stone to achieve the task. He reminds me of those who (due to a lack of technical knowledge) cannot fathom the achievement of landing a man on the moon, so they claim that it was an elaborate Hollywood produced hoax.

Are Mr. Levi's inferences deliberate, I wonder? What may or may not be known to him, his trivialization of human achievements is textbook Marxian mind-fuckery.

I know this may piss you off, but I must give you my honest opinion. Mr. Levi obviously has an appreciation for stone architecture, but lacks the technical knowledge regarding how such structures were/are built. He is like a native who has lived his entire life on an island, only to be faced one night by a shipwrecked individual operating flashlight. Because he lacks the knowledge to understand what it is he is seeing, he defers to his imagination.

Mr. Levi categorizes certain aspects on the creation of Mt. Rushmore as "anomalous". He looks at a two dimensional image of an incomplete Mt. Rushmore, and infers that there is no way they could have carved another head, as (per the image) there is not enough stone to achieve the task. He reminds me of those who (due to a lack of technical knowledge) cannot fathom the achievement of landing a man on the moon, so they claim that it was an elaborate Hollywood produced hoax.

Are Mr. Levi's inferences deliberate, I wonder? What may or may not be known to him, his trivialization of human achievements is textbook Marxian mind-fuckery.
Doesn't piss me off, particularly since he repeated states "I don't know." What is known is that we're more advanced, yet cannot re-create structures of only 150 years ago, e.g., Chicago World Fair... or that San Francisco was a fully built city within 10-20 years, from people with wagons, horses and hammers. That is very interesting, whatever the 'story.'

Doesn't piss me off, particularly since he repeated states "I don't know." What is known is that we're more advanced, yet cannot re-create structures of only 150 years ago, e.g., Chicago World Fair... or that San Francisco was a fully built city within 10-20 years, from people with wagons, horses and hammers. That is very interesting, whatever the 'story.'
We are more advanced in some regards, dumbed-down in others. We have lost (are losing) the knowledge and skill required to built such structures. The artisans who possessed such knowledge and skill were not able to hand it down to the next. My grandfather was a cornerstone mason who traveled throughout the country working on various projects in the mid to late 1800's. Pictures of those structures rival some of the finest I've ever seen.

Last edited:
We are more advanced in some regards, dumbed-down in others. We have lost (are losing) the knowledge and skill required to built such structures. The artisans who possessed such knowledge and skill were not able to hand it down to the next. My grandfather was a cornerstone mason who traveled throughout the country working on various projects in the mid to late 1900's. Pictures of those structures rival some of the finest I've ever seen.
Part of the problem is how many cropped up in very short order. That has never been explained.

Back