steve_k New member Jan 25, 2011 #2 Bogner and Diezel. Customer support just doesn't get much better than those two, that I am aware of. Steve
Bogner and Diezel. Customer support just doesn't get much better than those two, that I am aware of. Steve
suhrimmetal Well-known member Jan 25, 2011 #3 I'd have to agree...throw John Suhr and the boyz in there as well.
leib10 Well-known member Jan 25, 2011 #4 Absolute top notch for Bogner, Charlie is one of the nicest guys around.
steve_k New member Jan 25, 2011 #5 suhrimmetal":2hltxnpd said: I'd have to agree...throw John Suhr and the boyz in there as well. Click to expand... Yes, true dat. Forgot about John & Ed. Steve
suhrimmetal":2hltxnpd said: I'd have to agree...throw John Suhr and the boyz in there as well. Click to expand... Yes, true dat. Forgot about John & Ed. Steve
Hail Satin Member Jan 27, 2011 #6 +1 for charlie and jim. Now that I think about it, the whole gang over there are tops. They fixed the mystery malady of the strato channel on my fish (the gain went away) without making me feel like a moron (re-seated the tubes...) ! D'oh!
+1 for charlie and jim. Now that I think about it, the whole gang over there are tops. They fixed the mystery malady of the strato channel on my fish (the gain went away) without making me feel like a moron (re-seated the tubes...) ! D'oh!
Red_Label Active member May 11, 2011 #11 And throw-in the guys at Smith & Wesson!!! Oh wait... wrong thread... I have had very good CS from Charlie at Bogner regarding questions on my old Shiva and my current XTC Classic.
And throw-in the guys at Smith & Wesson!!! Oh wait... wrong thread... I have had very good CS from Charlie at Bogner regarding questions on my old Shiva and my current XTC Classic.
Hail Satin Member May 12, 2011 #12 Since it's veering off topic: Add Randy from springfield armory. He's worked on my omega 10mm more times than I care to remember... How rude of me: Forgot to mention Jim @ bogner. Another exceptional good guy.
Since it's veering off topic: Add Randy from springfield armory. He's worked on my omega 10mm more times than I care to remember... How rude of me: Forgot to mention Jim @ bogner. Another exceptional good guy.
D Dazza1004 New member May 16, 2011 #13 Mmm, I asked the UK dealer for a price on a 20th xtc el34 over 2 weeks ago and according to them they are still waiting to hear back from bogner. Doesn't instil confidence.
Mmm, I asked the UK dealer for a price on a 20th xtc el34 over 2 weeks ago and according to them they are still waiting to hear back from bogner. Doesn't instil confidence.
supersonic New member May 16, 2011 #14 I have emailed Bogner quite a few times, I've never had a reply.
se7en Active member May 16, 2011 #15 supersonic":2yu4ml5r said: I have emailed Bogner quite a few times, I've never had a reply. Click to expand... You must not check your spam folder or you come up in theirs. I have always gotten a reply the same day...
supersonic":2yu4ml5r said: I have emailed Bogner quite a few times, I've never had a reply. Click to expand... You must not check your spam folder or you come up in theirs. I have always gotten a reply the same day...
leib10 Well-known member May 16, 2011 #16 se7en":104aqnxg said: supersonic":104aqnxg said: I have emailed Bogner quite a few times, I've never had a reply. Click to expand... You must not check your spam folder or you come up in theirs. I have always gotten a reply the same day... Click to expand... This. A couple hours at most until I got a response.
se7en":104aqnxg said: supersonic":104aqnxg said: I have emailed Bogner quite a few times, I've never had a reply. Click to expand... You must not check your spam folder or you come up in theirs. I have always gotten a reply the same day... Click to expand... This. A couple hours at most until I got a response.