Bogner Phone not working along with Website down.

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
espquade
espquade
I was aware about Bogner's website being down for several months and I tied to reach out to them today by phone and it seems the phones are not working as well. Anyone know what's going on ?

I was aware about Bogner's website being down for several months and I tied to reach out to them today by phone and it seems the phones are not working as well. Anyone know what's going on ?
I had this before/during Covid. Their site has been all fucked up for a couple of years now and sometimes the phones are down, or don't work. Then they pop back up. I email Jorg and get a reply back sometimes but it can take a while. No idea what's up but I have had these issues before and basically multiple emails to them usually produce results for me.

Weird as I always had an easy time getting someone on the phone or a very quick return email .

Tried

To

Resist

Posting

This

But

I

Could

Not

So

DQrSuqI.jpg

I hope things are ok over there as I had plans to do a special order but seeing how long the websites been down as well it does seem kinda off..

I have a vintage Bogner amp I want to send to them for a checkup. I’ve held off since the website and phone hasn’t worked in a while. Sadly, they don’t share schematics so someone local has to know Bogner amps to work on them. Remember, Bogner removed values from lots of components….

Someone on here recently posted a Bogner contact for repairs .I forget who but I know I saw that recently

Its not that difficult to get a new web server and redesign your website is it? I really hope something else isn't brewing like a BAD takeover...:aww:

is there going to actually be a Winter Namm this year????

I remember back in the 90's when going to NAMM seemed like a dream trip. Now, it seems like a nightmare.
I was there in 2008 and 2009 if I remember correctly and it was even pretty crazy back then but it was alot of fun.

Well, I just sent in my XTC for service and all is well. Quick turn around. Amp is back at home. All my communication was via email. Sales@bogneramps.us until they had the amp in hand and Jorg called to discuss the service.
Thanks for the info. I will try that. Still seems strange that they don't update the website after all this time.

^ That's good to hear Emg77

SOmXPgj.jpg

Last FB post was over a year ago.
Last reTweet was Dec 2020.
TGP thread last was May 2022
I really wish I could unsee this image as I will never be able to think of Reinhold in the same light... so yeah, thanks for that... .:no::hys:

I remember hearing stories of him wearing some see through shit, yikes lol

Jorg is still answering emails there. I just bought a replacement XTC headshell and it’s in the mail now. They’re still in business. Amps are still being made and delivered. And their website has been destroyed for years now, and they’re currently rebuilding it. It’s under construction.

The sky is not falling. Relax, everybody.

Back