BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date

The fact that you think she even has a chance has me worried about your sanity Johnny. I mean I get your enthusiasm. You really have no choice, but face it brother, Kamala has zero chance. Not because it's Trump, because she isn't even liked in her own party. Fuck, she ought to pick KIllary as a running mate. Their slogan could be " Harris/Clinton- Two bitches nobody likes".

The fact that you think she even has a chance has me worried about your sanity Johnny. I mean I get your enthusiasm. You really have no choice, but face it brother, Kamala has zero chance. Not because it's Trump, because she isn't even liked in her own party. Fuck, she ought to pick KIllary as a running mate. Their slogan could be " Harris/Clinton- Two bitches nobody likes".

Brother, I don't feel like I've been stuck with a shitty candidate. We like her just fine. I'm following the news since Biden's announcement, and people are coming out in support of her real quick. I think this election's gonna be a rough ride for the country, but I'm supporting her because I do not want my grandchildren to be forced to live according to government enforced religious beliefs, and there are millions of evangelical voters who support that. That's one of many reasons. My primary concern is the preservation of the Constitutional freedoms of my grandkids. They matter. I don't.

You've got a crystal ball?
No but I don’t think Kamala has a chance against Trump and I think once that is tested and proven then they’ll scramble for someone better. You think they were ever that happy with Biden?

Brother, I don't feel like I've been stuck with a shitty candidate. We like her just fine. I'm following the news since Biden's announcement, and people are coming out in support of her real quick. I think this election's gonna be a rough ride for the country, but I'm supporting her because I do not want my grandchildren to be forced to live according to government enforced religious beliefs, and there are millions of evangelical voters who support that. That's one of many reasons. My primary concern is the preservation of the Constitutional freedoms of my grandkids. They matter. I don't.
Clearly only the constitutional freedoms you agree with. So no 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th or 16th.

You see the problem with these last 2 posts right ? I mean regardless of the consensus you are not a Sharvell Dan alt and aren't retarded.
The accusations you made about me aren't accurate. Same with the accusations made about Biden. We just disagree.

Some people think I'm an alt? Good Lord... we need some tinfoil hat removal surgeries in this place. LOL

The accusations you made about me aren't accurate. Same with the accusations made about Biden. We just disagree.

Some people think I'm an alt? Good Lord... we need some tinfoil hat removal surgeries in this place. LOL
What accusations? That you aren’t Charvel Dan and aren’t retarded ?

Back