Calling PLX/Arch Stanton

• Thread starter Thread starter Stripped Rights
  • Start date Start date
1722059572618.gif

He had been light for a minute a couple weeks back and when I asked he told me he was woodshedding. He's been really serious about his guitar and recordings lately IMO. Hitting those long practice sessions does the picking some good. Hopefully he is well and good to see you @Stripped Rights I hope you are well too brother.

He had been light for a minute a couple weeks back and when I asked he told me he was woodshedding. He's been really serious about his guitar and recordings lately IMO. Hitting those long practice sessions does the picking some good. Hopefully he is well and good to see you @Stripped Rights I hope you are well too brother.
Thank you @VonBonfire (Vonnie B). I appreciate it. You're one of the few real people here. Despite our differences I hope all is well with you too.

Last edited:
Thank you @VonBonfire (Vonnie B). I appreciate it. You're one of the few real people here. Despite our differences I hope all is well with you too.
No sweat man, you are welcome and glad to see you dropping in. I been good. Summer is my favorite season but as usual been busy with gigs and recording efforts so plenty of guitar time and not enough VonBonfire time.. Can't complain about playing guitar and making a few bucks though, that'd be like bitching about getting to go fishing, lol. Be well brother. Hope to see you around.

He’s most likely in litigation with the gear page over his clips
Best to keep quiet

With any luck he’s locked himself inside his Doomsday pantry with nothing but a lifetime’s supply of catfood.

It sounds like you really put a lot of thought into your fantasy. Mine is that he's out there somewhere swimming around the ring of fire posting clips for dolphins while trying not to get killed by a floating island made from trash. You know, the kind from humans that live on the coast... where most humans live... in mostly metros... populated by mostly liberals... who happen to not be picking it up after themselves

1722860665783.jpeg

It sounds like you really put a lot of thought into your fantasy. Mine is that he's out there somewhere swimming around the ring of fire posting clips for dolphins while trying not to get killed by a floating island made from trash. You know, the kind from humans that live on the coast... where most humans live... in mostly metros... populated by mostly liberals... who happen to not be picking it up after themselves

View attachment 329580

It is a fantasy if you think the trash island is a result of locals leaving trash on the beaches.

It is a fantasy if you think the trash island is a result of locals leaving trash on the beaches.

Holy fuck! Are you still trying to talk to me? Psycho much? :oops:
As usual (and to no one's surprise), just like every other thing; you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Not even a little.
I've never seen someone like you that's so obsessed with trying to be right that they're willing to look like the absolute dumbest human to ever walk the planet in front of everyone. So, congrats on that.

Holy fuck! Are you still trying to talk to me? Psycho much? :oops:
As usual (and to no one's surprise), just like every other thing; you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Not even a little.
I've never seen someone like you that's so obsessed with trying to be right that they're willing to look like the absolute dumbest human to ever walk the planet in front of everyone. So, congrats on that.

I’m pretty sure I’m right about this one

Back