can you install metal grill on wheat grillcloth 101b

  • Thread starter Thread starter roodboy
  • Start date Start date
roodboy

roodboy

Well-known member
Is it possible to buy a metal grill from Bogner and install it on a wheat grill 101b or do you have to buy the whole metal grill headshell?
 
Many will say you have to buy the whole headshell, but unless they changed something along the way, you should just be able to get the metal grill.

I did this back in 2003. If I remember correctly, the metal grill cost $178.
 
reverymike":kqswoyqo said:
Many will say you have to buy the whole headshell, but unless they changed something along the way, you should just be able to get the metal grill.

I did this back in 2003. If I remember correctly, the metal grill cost $178.
Thanks for the reply.
I guess thats better than $400 or so for the headshell.
 

Similar threads

Killcrop
Replies
1
Views
128
DSS3
V
Replies
5
Views
268
TheBiggestJerk
TheBiggestJerk
espquade
Replies
21
Views
2K
espquade
espquade
Back
Top