Clip of Herbert through FL v30 and FL k100 cabs in stereo

• Thread starter Thread starter LunatiBSW
  • Start date Start date
LunatiBSW
LunatiBSW
This is low volume (kinda) it's barely up but gets so much louder. and I just picked up the guitar cold, but the tone is crazy good. Figured I'd capture it and share. The lowend of the herb is out of this world.

Damn, dude....that sounds monstrous. Really dig the cleans too, nice work! Which delay?

Steinmetzify":medxa26j said:
Damn, dude....that sounds monstrous. Really dig the cleans too, nice work! Which delay?

Thanks buddy. Eventide time factor. It's a reverb-ish setting im fond of.

Damn, that sounds heavy and wicked! :rock:

Sick tones and playing :m4:

Seeing The screen shake from the force of the sound waves.......
Priceless. :rock:

Sounds great bro! I noticed you have a race track in your jam space. :D

I love when the camera/phone starts shaking from all that POWAHHHH!!! :rock:

I got to ask since you seem to have all the amps I want lol... what is your favorite for metal/thrash & general all around heavy chug chug chug heaviness? I'm curious on your opinion.

I just got wife approval on a new $$$ amp the other night so I need to act fast before it retracts lol... I'm leaning towards a Butterslax (with a VHT as a close 2nd), and I have to tell ya your videos are an inspiration brother ;)

espquade":4jn846xs said:
Damn, that sounds heavy and wicked! :rock:

Sick tones and playing :m4:

Thanks, it's the most wicked

Mailman1971":4jn846xs said:
Seeing The screen shake from the force of the sound waves.......
Priceless. :rock:

:rock: hell yes

Gsxrbusa":4jn846xs said:
Sounds great bro! I noticed you have a race track in your jam space. :D

Good observation, love me some toys, I also have a mini-me thats about to be 3, he loves to be in dads man room

errrrrl":4jn846xs said:
I love when the camera/phone starts shaking from all that POWAHHHH!!! :rock:

I got to ask since you seem to have all the amps I want lol... what is your favorite for metal/thrash & general all around heavy chug chug chug heaviness? I'm curious on your opinion.

I just got wife approval on a new $$$ amp the other night so I need to act fast before it retracts lol... I'm leaning towards a Butterslax (with a VHT as a close 2nd), and I have to tell ya your videos are an inspiration brother ;)

Thanks so much for the compliment. Much appreciated!
Butterslax is a beast, it's more in the Marshall vein, it gets great punch and cut, prob better for trash and can really do most genres, but shines on getting that super heavy mastodon sound. The Herbert is the king of the chuggin' and also has amazing leads. You can't go wrong with either. Feel free to ask more questions :rock: the Diezel is very unique.

Les Zombie":4jn846xs said:
Sounds awesome!!

Thanks, glad to be in the Herbert club, this amp is a work of art sonically

Beyond Black":4jn846xs said:
Now I want a Herbert. Thanks for that. :doh:

Herbert is like no other. You need one

Sounds great!!! I'm going to try to record some clips of mine and my VH4.

Back