Clown

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
Get ready for the usual "Project Veritas is known for editing and producing misleading content since their ACORN video" replies from the deluded sjw's anywhere this is shared - meanwhile, O'Keefe just made higher-ups at CNN's nuts tighten to extreme levels hahahaha Good for them for once again exposing this filth and their lies and scams.

The biggest and most pathetic fucking loser on this forum??? Krull the clown...FUCK HIM!!!

No shit. I thought it was clear that every news outlet puts out hit jobs on the political opposition?

Great investigative work, Krull. :clap:

No shit. I thought it was clear that every news outlet puts out hit jobs on the political opposition?

Great investigative work, Krull. :clap:
This video on CNN is poignant since most of the ignorant left feel that the media is fair and ISNT a shill for the democratic party. This video proves CNN is completely an arm of the democrats. One point that will be overlooked is how easy it is to control their feeble minded watchers. Scary times.

You are a FUCKING IDIOT...just like SCAM ARTIST TRUMP...FUCK YOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Case in point. This forum member is unable to have a logical discussion of evidence provided, so they turn to ignorant use of words. They clearly feel the use of curse words have power against them, so they use them against others with the belief that that they will be hurtful. :hys: :loco: This is CNN's target audience.... a very feeble mind.

It's clear every news outlet admits to pumping out propaganda and speculation?

Whether they admin it or not, if you can't tell, you're either an idiot, or looking for information you wan't to hear, or both.

This video on CNN is poignant since most of the ignorant left feel that the media is fair and ISNT a shill for the democratic party. This video proves CNN is completely an arm of the democrats. One point that will be overlooked is how easy it is to control their feeble minded watchers. Scary times.
Spot on
Case in point. This forum member is unable to have a logical discussion of evidence provided, so they turn to ignorant use of words. They clearly feel the use of curse words have power against them, so they use them against others with the belief that that they will be hurtful. :hys: :loco: This is CNN's target audience.... a very feeble mind.
Extremely spot on

Dave I agree with you. However it's a Human flaw, not a Democrat flaw. The thing I witness time, and time again is "everyone's team, and views are wrong except the one's I hold"

So people think their "teams" information source is good, the other teams info is bad. When in fact is all likely bad.

Yup and toss in Biden with his 81 million mail in ballots 🤣
And toss the Kracken, Giuliani, Pillow Guy, Man Cow, and Alex Jones in.

Also if you think cnn is the only one's admitting to bullshit, just read Sidney Powell's motion to dismiss, and Alex Jones admits he's a performer in court. Look at FOX's defense with Tucker in law suits. Look at MSNBC's defense with Mad Cow in lawsuits.

The defense, and admission in court all basically comes down to, "Reasonable people should be skeptical to what these fuckers say, and not take it as fact"

Dave I agree with you. However it's a Human flaw, not a Democrat flaw. The thing I witness time, and time again is "everyone's team, and views are wrong except the one's I hold"

So people think their "teams" information source is good, the other teams info is bad. When in fact is all likely bad.
I agree to some extent but when over 90% of the media is unapologetically liberal biased and openly admits that their only goal is to remove the sitting president, it becomes a propaganda machine and a flaw of the Democrat political party. And I firmly believe social media like Twofacedbook and Twatter sped things up.

Last edited:
You are a FUCKING IDIOT...just like SCAM ARTIST TRUMP...FUCK YOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

3y7wi7.jpg

I'm glad you trust the science 🤣

So why did you get vaccinated when there is no proof of it stopping the spread nor does it last more than 6 months 🤣 and the fact that the science still tells you to wear a mask, maybe two 🤣🤡🤣

How is my last question illogical? If one lies how is the other not telling the truth? 🤡

Fewer people will get sick from virus. Less people in the hospital, more room resources for sick people, other illnesses, etc... Less people that are sick, reduces mutation.

Masks are still recommended because not enough people are fully inoculated to reach herd immunity.

Your last question is illogical because two sides can actually tell a lie, even about the same subject.

Side A Says: Krull is Satan
Side B Says: Krull is God

See how that works? Both side are lying.

Back