Cool find - 100 Greatest Guitar Solos of all time with Tablature

• Thread starter Thread starter shredhead666
  • Start date Start date
I wanna know how Kurt Cobain beat out Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen and Joe Satriani.....

Edit: Petrucci's Under A Glass Moon solo at number 98?!?!? Wow....

Oh btw, some of the links are fucked, so there's also a Torrent w/ all this stuff too...

Here - http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3290455/100_Greatest_Guitar_Solos

>|<>QBB<
Code001":e1c35 said:
I wanna know how Kurt Cobain beat out Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen and Joe Satriani.....

Edit: Petrucci's Under A Glass Moon solo at number 98?!?!? Wow....

Everybody knows who Kurt Cobain is. I probably wouldn't know who any of those other dudes are if I didn't hang around these forums so much.

Regardless of who beat who, that's a nice list. I hope the torrent works!

That torrent is flakey. I've got 76% and it's been running for 14 hours. It's been Idle for hours.

I got the torrent of the songs a while back, does this one have all the tabs in it too?

Well, shit. It's just the mp3's as far as I can see. What a waste of time, I'm cancelling.

>|<>QBB<
MitchSchaft":a7e57 said:
Well, shit. It's just the mp3's as far as I can see. What a waste of time, I'm cancelling.

The mp3s are nice to have around... I'm hella out of practice, we're starting rehearing more seriously and, will be recording soon... It's a fun osmosis tool, hopefully helps my playing. :)

The tabs would be the shiz though.

Nice list??? That sucked....Smells like teen spirit doesn't even really have a solo? Just the melody on guitar. Fuckin dumb.

I agree with Code001. No petrucci until 98 is weird. And my little gut tells me Dime/pantera wouldn't be on there at all unless Dime hadn't passed away. Sorry....I love Dime....but it is probably true.

kool, I downloaded the mp3's for this a few years ago, and its the same list. Some stuff I don't agree with in ranking but its a nice compilation of Mp3's to have.

why does everyone always seem to rate the Pantera - Flood solo so highly? I mean its cool and all, but Dimebag had some way better leads, Domination and A New Level are the first that spring to mind

James

It's just opinion. I always thought that was one of his best.

why isn't "i heard it through the grapevine" higher?

:rolleyes:

i like ccr, but..

Back