Cro-Mags

  • Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
CRAIG4FSU

CRAIG4FSU

Well-known member
Could there be a better example of what hardcore was about? If there is don’t answer, hehe. I grew up listening to EVERYTHING, but I wouldn’t give back hardcore for anything.

1986

 
Last edited:
Cro-Mags and a lot of the early NYHC is good stuff.

the Abused
Cause For Alarm
Murphy’s Law
Antidote
etc etc

Rival Mob have a good mid 80’s NYHC sound. Whoever does their recording does a good job. Plus the band is killer.

Anyway, yeah. Cro-Mags = good shit
 
Last edited:
Could there be a better example of what hardcore was about? If there is don’t answer, hehe. I grew up listening to EVERYTHING, but I wouldn’t give back hardcore for anything.

1986


Oh man, that whole album is amazing. Favorites right now are probably "World Peace" and "Show You No Mercy". Don't usually see that album talked about, glad to see it pop up here.
 

Similar threads

BeZo
Replies
51
Views
2K
anomaly
anomaly
IndyWS6
Replies
16
Views
615
311boogieman
311boogieman
70 Mach 1
Replies
95
Views
5K
Robostyle
R
Eazy-ESP
Replies
103
Views
3K
chumbucket
C
skoora
Replies
7
Views
429
Greazygeo
Greazygeo
Back
Top