• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Monkey Man
Monkey Man
Super Moderator
... is what this subforum has become. :LOL:

EDIT:
It was then removed for some time.

Back now with many sub-forums to choose from, so hopefully you guys will like it.

Last edited:
When you can't discuss two of the most important issues of current times, that puts a limit to engagement.

what's the point of posting, when the fucking crybabies just have it removed

Attachments

• trolls2.jpg
    trolls2.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 33
My definition of Conspiracy Theory: A judicious evaluation and emendation of an event. i.e. Critical thinking.

My definition of Conspiracy Theory: A judicious evaluation and emendation of an event. i.e. Critical thinking.
And there's a difference between a hypothesis and a theory. A theory is based on known principles (that guide our knowledge in a discipline), and when a person creates a theory it is sound because it's based on those principles (unless otherwise disproven with a new theory). A hypothesis is a 'guess' based on what is known, but has to be tested (Scientific Method) to see if it fits within the known facts and principles.

But what's the statute of limitations?

Are we still to have an open mind that Elvis is alive?
The moon landing was fake?
9/11 was an inside job?

The antidote to Globalism: Individual identity, national identity, cultural preservation and unity through mutual respect. The recognition and realization that man shall be governed by law, not by the will of other men.

But what's the statute of limitations?

Are we still to have an open mind that Elvis is alive?
The moon landing was fake?
9/11 was an inside job?
Theories can be true or false. Is it possible that Elvis did not die in 1977? Was is possible to fake the moon landing? Could 9/11 have been an inside job? I look at theorizing as a form of artistic expression. A broad mental exercise.

Theories can be true or false. Is it possible that Elvis did not die in 1977? Was is possible to fake the moon landing? Could 9/11 have been an inside job? I look at theorizing as a form of artistic expression. A broad mental exercise.

Sure, I'm that way too. I see a picture like this and think 'no fucking way'.

app.jpg

But weighing all of the evidence I've seen these past 40 or so years,
it happened unless PROVED otherwise.

Sure, I'm that way too. I see a picture like this and think 'no fucking way'.

View attachment 80090

But weighing all of the evidence I've seen these past 40 or so years,
it happened unless PROVED otherwise.
Since we had the technology (thank you Germany), I don't see getting to the moon as an incredible accomplishment. It's the landing, exploration and takeoff that was so cool. My favorite accoutrement was the Lunar Rover. I had all the Major Matt Mason characters. Had Germany not been destroyed, I suspect humans would have populated Mars years ago via atmospheric processing.

Last edited:

Back