Did an all- Boss pedalboard

• Thread starter Thread starter CarlF
  • Start date Start date
CarlF
CarlF
Sounds great and I can always swap in/out other Boss pedals.

1726960616330.jpeg

1726960647524.jpeg

You're the last person I'd think would go all Boss. Where's the fuzz face?

Clean setup... if I was a pedal guy I'd be stomping all over those effects and making crazy sounds 👹

Looks great! I've always dug BOSS pedals since I first played one in 1986. They always feel built like a tank and familiar to me. I have an IR-2 coming.

Looks great! Let's be honest; we can get any and everything we need by using Boss pedals in front/loop.
Timeless pedals.

Where's the fuzz face?
That was my first thought but lot's of fuzzes would need to be first so I always just had a dangler from the board. That way I wasn't locked into any particular one. Does Boss make a decent fuzz?

They ha
That was my first thought but lot's of fuzzes would need to be first so I always just had a dangler from the board. That way I wasn't locked into any particular one. Does Boss make a decent fuzz?
They have made a few.
The waza FZ-1W and. FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz.

You're the last person I'd think would go all Boss. Where's the fuzz face?
I got a bunch of fuzzes that stay mostly in the closet.
I wouldn't use fuzz w/ the 3rd Power amp. In another room I got the Suhr SL67 MK II and JVM. If I want to fool around w/ fuzz I'd use either of those amps.

Of course, the BEST fuzz Boss made was a copy of the Tone Bender MK II, in conjunction with Sola Sound in England. Limited Edition. Now very expensive.

1727012131606.jpeg

I don't know how to use it either. I'm not using it for anything else besides the Pitch Shift.
I was thinking maybe that's the pedal that Lari Basilio and some others use to cool effect during some solos? My old man bought one of those but I never really could figure it out.

Back