Doug Aldrich Cancer Diagnosis..

• Thread starter Thread starter midnightlaundry
  • Start date Start date
Probably late karma from being an asshole to Rocknchippy at NAMM 👮🏻‍♂️

Hoping for a speedy recovery

Sucks - by all accounts, a great guy, and I'm a huge fan of his early stuff (Lion, BMR, Burning Rain) & his live DIO stuff.
Hoping they got it early & he recovers fully

Sad news but I hope his surgery / treatment goes well and he recovers. I met him once in Vegas before a show and he was very nice to me. I never meet anyone famous ever so it was a unique moment for me. It was right before show time and he was getting a beer and I recognized him and he gave me 5 mins. Very nice guy and killer player. I hope he is ok.

Sad news but I hope his surgery / treatment goes well and he recovers. I met him once in Vegas before a show and he was very nice to me. I never meet anyone famous ever so it was a unique moment for me. It was right before show time and he was getting a beer and I recognized him and he gave me 5 mins. Very nice guy and killer player. I hope he is ok.
Same here. Met him once in Florida. Super nice and genuine. My prayers and best wishes to him.

Wow! Not great news at all. However, sounds like it was hopefully caught early enough and wishing him a full recovery!
Many prayers out to him!

That sucks. Fuck Cancer. I have an ongoing battle myself and it is no picnic, but with timely care and treatment hoping for the best possible outcome. Wishing Doug and those close to him strength and peace of mind and soul during his challenging battle.

Back