Egnater and Diezel

  • Thread starter Thread starter marco70_italy
  • Start date Start date
M

marco70_italy

New member
Hi guys
I wished to get a mod-50 but ended to buy a Diezel Einstein since I wasn't able to find a mod-50 to play before buying it. (I am in Germany).
But my gas for mod-50 is still here, so, for you guys who know both heads, could you tell me your impressions, comparison.. (i.e. which modules sounds like Einstein channels, if any..)?

By the way I have a Rocktron IE-4, so I know these sounds... not yet decided wether to sell it or not.

Thanks
Marco
 
Its been a couple years since I played an Einstein, but I thought it was a great, great amp. Id say T/D and EG5 are the closest in the Eggie line to those tones, but like I said its been awhile.

Peter Diezel makes a great amp for sure. I think they are more modern sounding than Bruce's stuff. Depends on what youre into.
 
Thanks!
T/D and EG5 are the modules I would choose..

I am waiting for a distribution of Egnater in Europe, for sure it will be a great success!
any plans to attend the Frankfurt Musikmesse next spring, by the way??
 
marco70_italy":m6b5tbsi said:
Thanks!
T/D and EG5 are the modules I would choose..

I am waiting for a distribution of Egnater in Europe, for sure it will be a great success!
any plans to attend the Frankfurt Musikmesse next spring, by the way??

I cannot speak for the Egnater folks, but I sadly will not be going to Germany :(

I will be going to NAMM though :)
 
don't sell your IE-4, unless you plan on grabbing a non-Rocktron one very soon.

You'll regret it BIGTIME.
 
hi marco,
i've got a diezel vh4 and an egnater m4. 2 friends of mine have got the diezel eini. so we are a little crue that really love diezel amps!!!
but, i've got to tell you, the egnater owns the diezels!!!
get one, get one, get one!!!
or better get two!!! :D

you can get egnater amps in europe here:

http://gtrgear.com/indexpost.htm


in my opinion the t/d and sl2 are closest to the vh4 and maybe the eg3/4 to the einstein (a little bit smoother), but the egnater amps sound just better, and feel better for my taste!



grüße aus österreich
 
I know gtrgear, but now on their webpage it is written : "SOLD OUT, not available anymore outside the USA" for MOD-50, don't know if it is temporary or not.

Thank you for your comments!

Gruesse aus frankfurt
 

Similar threads

reignman454
Replies
28
Views
718
reignman454
reignman454
bennyslo
Replies
37
Views
2K
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑
E
Replies
40
Views
3K
marvcus
marvcus
Back
Top