Emergency Randall Spam. Any Flotsam and Jetsam/Dimebag fans here?

• Thread starter Thread starter Juggernaut
  • Start date Start date
Juggernaut
Juggernaut
I'm thinking about selling my Randal RG100HT I bought from Mike Gilbert he used it on No Place For Disgrace and When the Storm Comes Down. I'm thinking I'll sell it for $400 + shipping. It's also the same amp Dime used on Cowboys/Trendkill cd's (not his of course ;) ). But same Blue Faced Rack unit.

Anyone be interested? I'm not sure if I'm gonna yet, but if someone wants it. I'll probably let it go.

Here is a pic of Dime's Rack, these are the same heads.....

CFHRack.jpg

I saw them open for Mercyful Fate. Great night.

bump

>|<>QBB<
MitchSchaft":56850 said:
:drool:
I'm thinking about it :D.

:) you know you want it..... :D

It is an awesome head really. I dont want to sell it, but G.A.S. has gotten the better of me, That and I NEED to get some Monitors and a couple others things to finish my studio..

Won't be the first time I stole good gear from you :lol:. That cab is sitting 5 feet in front of me.

PUSS!!!!! :stupid: :lol:

Dony be scared, You KNOW you need a Classic RG (and this is the best one) for your stable of Randalls......

It even includes the elusive FS-5 footswitch as $75 value!!!!! :D

see....

http://cgi.ebay.com/RANDALL-FS-5-FOOTSWITCH-FOR-RG-SERIES-RG-80-100-150-FS5_W0QQitemZ120085730779QQihZ002QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

;)

Alright seriously guys, I REALLY Need to sell this, I have found a piece of gear I've been looking for, for quite a while. and I FINALLY located one in Japan. And the price is PERFECT.

Please help me move this!!!!!

dont get bent yet.....The guy who wants it is in United Kingdom and shipping is STUPID! so he may back out I dont know.

Back