EMINENCE LEDGENDS sounds like???

BURNTHISCORPSE

my friend is getting a 6505 and a mojo cab. he wasnt digging my vin30's so he was thinking of four 75's. or doing an X of 2-75's and 2-eminence??? i have this. but i have the custom diezel eminence so thats out for him. i see the legends come in the splawn cabs which are mojo anyways so anyone have any feedback. ?
mostly metal, EMG's and passives, wants dark tone. he was also curious about the CL80's but i have no experience there either.

I have a 1x12 with a Legend V12 in it. Think V30 with tighter lows and none of that nasty harsh high end. Warmer and fuller than a V30.

and which one do you have? i see a 75watt, 50, 120, and 150. then in musicians friend i see an 80watt version with a "british coil"?

i would be interested myself in some 75's but i see they are only 8ohms in the legends(on the eminence site) . that isnt going to mix with 16ohm celestions :no:

16 ohm, broken in, about 3 years old maybe 4. I forget sometimes. The pair for $50 plus shipping.

I'm not sure which model I have, it's an 8-ohm speaker that I ordered in my Avatar 1x12. Definitely a little bit darker than a V30.

Back