Fight For Your Right - Motley Crue (It's utter CRAP!)

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
covering that song is like covering mary had a little lamb. its like the most elementary rock song there is.
these guys tried their best to create some energy on this record, but we know they hate each other, we know they're well past their prime, and we know that john 5 is smiling his way to the bank because red neck ass american rock radio still plays motley crew and bon jovi songs from 1989 as if its current.

this shit is limp dicked and cringy.

I had fun playing that song in my first cover band, back in 1987.
I won’t tarnish my memory of a cool song by listening to that crap.

That's not even bottom of the barrel, the barrel rotted and that is ooze seeping out

put some ice on that burn gif.gif

Never covered this song; in the 90s we covered some stupid popular songs of the time though: Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs; Body Count - Cop Killer; White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65,... oh, Ugly Kid Joe, Hate Everything About You

we covered Too Fast for Love and Merry Go Round, Wild Side, Girls, Grils, Girls, and Shout at the Devil (briefly) in the 80s; then Primal Scream in the '90s...not all in the same set list; maybe two per night, if those got a good reaction we'd add another later in the set.

Shit, Tommy might as well do an anniversary re-do of Supernova instead of this shit. You know Clarke and Newstead are available. 😂

I kind of hated this song all along. It was the garagey-est of shitty garage band songs ever. Right up there with Keep on Rockin in a Free World.:poop::bleh:

Back