FINALLY!!!! New music.

• Thread starter Thread starter eonblue
  • Start date Start date
E
eonblue
I posted this in the amp sections. BUT DIS BE WHERE MY PEEPS IS!!!!!

All guitar is VH4 baby. SWEET SWEET VH4!!!

Anyway....

Here's a brief description of them all. They are ordered from heaviest to softest. So just pick whatever sounds like it might suit your fancy. :thumbsup:

"Father-King-Saviour"
-------------------------

9 min epic. Starts fast and heavy and then breaks into some trippiness but finishes strong.

"Kallisti"
----------

Straight up stoner metal. Another long one.

"In Falling Out"
-----------------

Alice can't touch this fucking rabbit hole. More straight forward rock song, kicks it up a notch at the end.

"Dusk Gives Breath to the Dawn"
--------------------------------------

Not really heavy at all......but you might like. Its a song for my father who died 2 years ago and nice thoughts about finding the people we love after death.

Here's the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=567397

Give em a listen and please let me know what you think.

GOOD OR BAD!!! :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

There is some awesome shit on there man..you're a great guitarist! I'm guessing I'm probably into the exact same music as you....

Dusk Gives Breath to the Dawn was my favorite!

:|::QBB:
zzzsleepzzz":fb0e4 said:
There is some awesome shit on there man..you're a great guitarist! I'm guessing I'm probably into the exact same music as you....

Dusk Gives Breath to the Dawn was my favorite!

Hey thanks man. I really appreciate it. Tool, Kyuss, and Pink Floyd are the bands I always site as my top three. Other than that I have been on a post rock kick, some death metal, and some indie.

Glad you enjoyed.

These are all awesome. I think I have the exact same taste as you, but your composition skill is phenomenal. I'm a fan - put out a CD!

Oh boy, this is great! Sounds a bit like tool :)

Great writing, great recording and great musicianship (is it written like that?) Pretty much top notch. I'm not a huge fan of growling, but it worked out pretty well where you used it

Hey fellers. Thanks a ton for the kind words.

Im just hoping that the ratio of responses to views isnt indicative of peoples feelings toward it. :aww:

Ohh well. I like it!!! :D

Sounds awesome man. Definately amongst my favorites of songs/clips people post on the various boards. :thumbsup:

Back