Fish is on the way!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter rockerjt
  • Start date Start date
rockerjt
rockerjt
Finally paid off my Fish. It is in the hands of UPS (who hopefully won't F it up) and should be here next Friday. Now the hard part comes; waiting for it to arrive. Damn, this will be a long week.

rockerjt":pdhxlugp said:
Finally paid off my Fish. It is in the hands of UPS (who hopefully won't F it up) and should be here next Friday. Now the hard part comes; waiting for it to arrive. Damn, this will be a long week.
Sweet man! What power amp are you going to run it through?
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Well just due to the fact that I dumped a small fortune on the fish, my finances are a little tight. I ended up taking a cue from Chris Poland, who used his with a Mosvalve 962 for years and still had amazing tone. I think I would love to have a VHT Classic someday, but will probably go with a Mesa 2:90 when I get more funds.

BTW, I know someone selling a like new FISH for $2K if anyone is interested. Found out about it after I paid mine off. If interested let know and I will put you in touch with the guy who is selling it.

JT

Bronco":i8d3o25n said:
rockerjt":i8d3o25n said:
Sweet man! What power amp are you going to run it through?
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

rockerjt":2cz3vxs7 said:
Well just due to the fact that I dumped a small fortune on the fish, my finances are a little tight. I ended up taking a cue from Chris Poland, who used his with a Mosvalve 962 for years and still had amazing tone.

Ohm did a show at Tone Merchants and I was able to hang out at sound check and show - great tone.

Lucky! I have yet yo see them live, although I may make an L.A. run just to see them this year. Chris told me that they are prepping a new, heavier album now (like Circus of sound, but heavier), as well as another Ohmphrey record and he is doing a jazz record with some Chicago jazz guys. Busy year for Chris, but a lot of releases for fans like me. :)

Shark Diver":27xm81qp said:
rockerjt":27xm81qp said:
Well just due to the fact that I dumped a small fortune on the fish, my finances are a little tight. I ended up taking a cue from Chris Poland, who used his with a Mosvalve 962 for years and still had amazing tone.

Ohm did a show at Tone Merchants and I was able to hang out at sound check and show - great tone.

It's on the brown truck, waiting to be dropped into my hands TODAY!!!!!!!! I can't wait.

Hail Satin":edr4cb8s said:
is today the day?

Yep, got it about an hour and a half ago. Man, this thing is bad-ass!!!!!!!!!! I obviously need to dial it in a bit, but so far it sounds really good. I can't wait until I can afford a better power amp too; right now I am using a Mos-Valve 962, and it feels a bit stiff.

I can't wait to hear this thing live.

JT

Back