For Sale 1985-86 Randy Rhoads Burny Les Paul SOLD!!

• Thread starter Thread starter EXPcustom
  • Start date Start date
EXPcustom
EXPcustom
I got another one of these. This is a heads up for Rig-Talk. In hand and ready to ship!

This one appears to have all the original pots and electronics and pickups. I included pics of the inside of the cavity so you can judge for yourselves. This era 84-86 was the closest detail wise to Randy's real 1974 Les Paul when it comes to the build.

This one also replicates the weight of 70's Les Pauls as well, it comes in at 11 pounds but like most guitars at that weight its a tone monster.

I am looking to get 1600 or best offer. Like I said I won't be able to ship this guitar till the 26th of this month due to other commitments.

Very good condition for its age, please see pics, I think the only paint chip is behind the headstock on the tip, its only a paint chip the wood is undamaged but like I said look and double check the pics and if you need more pics just ask.

Love them Burny's! I have a couple early 80's and the build quality is great. Good luck with the sale

ttt

Last two I had sold for 1400, 1300 respectively.

Just wanted to add this particular batch were heavy because they actually had a neck volute and a thick maple top like real Gibsons from the 70's. In order to cut costs Burny did do away with the volute and maple top on mahogany on their later Les Paul models.

This may actually have a long tenon, I'm checking now, if it does it makes this particular guitar extremely valuable since that was a very limited option on the Burny RR line.

If you buy both Burnys, this one and the Sykes I will give you a killer deal.

Still available.

Click on the photobucket logos to see the pic, Photobucket is holding everyones hosted photos ransom but just click on the logos to see them.

Back