Found a Mike Morin Modified JCM 800 for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter Soldaners
  • Start date Start date
Soldaners
Soldaners
Hey guys,

Wanted to share this marketplace ad in case any of you are looking for a Morin modded Marshall. I know they are extremely difficult to find, as I was looking for one for years before I found mine. I can personally attest to the seller being legit as I purchased another Morin modded Marshall he had for sale via marketplace. The Facebook profile is a family member of the seller who is posting the amp for sale on his behalf.

https://www.facebook.com/share/TdsxrXQsadjfcM9C/?mibextid=79PoIi

Last edited:
That amps barely worth $1000 and thats if everything is perfect.

That amps barely worth $1000 and thats if everything is perfect.
$3500? Maybe not. If it were 100 watts and the right mod, I, personally, would give him $4k for it easily.

When the preamps pop up, which can be hit or miss, they go for around $2k.

$3500? Maybe not. If it were 100 watts and the right mod, I, personally, would give him $4k for it easily.

When the preamps pop up, which can be hit or miss, they go for around $2k.
3K. That's what I got for mine last spring(preamp).

Morin, Caswell, Cameron, Langner, Soldano are all relatively rare modded Marshalls that can command 4K or more.
Jose A will run 5 figures easy. Some amps have come down in price but the rare stuff is still up there.

3K. That's what I got for mine last spring(preamp).

Morin, Caswell, Cameron, Langner, Soldano are all relatively rare modded Marshalls that can command 4K or more.
Jose A will run 5 figures easy. Some amps have come down in price but the rare stuff is still up there.
The preamp?

Back