FOX admitted it lied

• Thread starter Thread starter Treeman
  • Start date Start date
I’m not a fan of FOX but they won’t pay a dime. This is all about sending a message that you are not allowed to criticize “free and fair” elections. Also, you are not allowed to say these machines are hackable even though it has been proven and every other computer device is as well. The Globalist FOX Network wants Newsmax gone, this is the first step. It’s all about getting everything in line for the free and fair 2024 mail-in election sweepstakes..

I’m not a fan of FOX but they won’t pay a dime. This is all about sending a message that you are not allowed to criticize “free and fair” elections. Also, you are not allowed to say these machines are hackable even though it has been proven and every other computer device is as well. The Globalist FOX Network wants Newsmax gone, this is the first step. It’s all about getting everything in line for 2024.
What a moron.

I’m not a fan of FOX but they won’t pay a dime. This is all about sending a message that you are not allowed to criticize “free and fair” elections. Also, you are not allowed to say these machines are hackable even though it has been proven and every other computer device is as well. The Globalist FOX Network wants Newsmax gone, this is the first step. It’s all about getting everything in line for 2024.
They won’t pay a dime? Hahaha! They have agreed to pay $787,000,000 in dimes. That is what a settlement is. It is an agreement to pay. An enforceable contract. If they don’t pay Dominion owns Fox.

Back