French fry boy & the minimum wage.

Minimum wages rise along with costs of goods, housing, services, while middle class wages do not.
Who is that good for, exactly?

Libshits are review bombing the McDonalds Trump was at :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1729620078103526.png

1729619892951484.png

1729619825028589.png

1729619719594718.png

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Stupid lefties want high school jobs to be careers now. Could you imagine if shit-vile Dan worked the french fries? There would be none left for the customers.

People also ask

Does anyone still pay $7.25 an hour?

Currently, 34 states, territories and districts have minimum wages above the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. Five states have not adopted a state minimum wage: Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee. Two states, Georgia and Wyoming, have a minimum wage below $7.25 per hour.Jul 1, 2024

State Minimum Wages

image8-2.jpg

My state has the highest minimum wage and it keeps going up every year. It reflects well in the extreme costs of housing and levels of homelessness. The middle class here has not reaped any benefits. Those making $20-30/hour when minimum wage was $7 are still making $20-30/hour with minimum wage at over $16/hour. Housing in that period went from $80-120k starter homes to $300-400k for dumps. I would love some enlightenment on who this benefits.

“My opponent Donald Trump does not believe we should raise minimum wage. And I think everyone knows that the current federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour, which means that the person who is working a full day and working full weeks will make $15,000 a year, which is essentially poverty wages,” Harris said "

Yea, so go get a better paying job other than flipping hamburgers. Our burgers are already costing us $9, far, far more than they should.

I’m in rural West Texas where cost of living is pretty reasonable.

Fast food places are advertising $14-16 an hour for entry level work.

Back