Friedman Butterslax doing some ozzy

• Thread starter Thread starter LunatiBSW
  • Start date Start date
LunatiBSW
LunatiBSW
I was jamming on channel two last couple time I fired it up, with my superstrat, with a jb in the bridge. Getting some killer hotroddded Marshall Tones!

eternal_idol":2498hqfl said:

Thank you!!

Alex_S":2498hqfl said:
I don't normally play this stuff but it does rock

hammered":2498hqfl said:

Thanks bud

BYTOR":2498hqfl said:
Good stuff!!! The Butterslax is the best Friedman IMO :thumbsup:

Thanks, I haven't played many other friedmans. But I always go for the most brutal amp of the lineup. This amp is awesome, I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon, I almost thought about it when I got the herb, but they are so different and I have a use for both

JackBootedThug":2498hqfl said:

Much appreciated! Thanks for watching

Browns Fan":2xjd75ry said:
Sounds great!!

Much thanks

Devilinside":2xjd75ry said:
Prob the best slax clip I've heard

Thanks for the kind words. I have it set for more sizzle and cut. Still finding cool things with this amp.

overthemountain":2xjd75ry said:
Damn, that sounds killer!

Thanks for watching

errrrrl":2xjd75ry said:
Damn that sounds nice... I need to get a slax already :rock:

Thanks buddy, I don't think you can go wrong with the butterslax. It does so much, and brings the pain doing it :rock:

SavageRiffer":3n1nejoy said:
Does the Butterslax have any clean headroom?

It gets great clean head room, I can get super nice cleans at loud volume. I have a few slax vids on my you tube with the clean. But I'll see if I can do another showcasing clean only in the next few days

Lunati, you have any experience with a Wizard 100 Mtl? Was curious how it compares to the Butterslax?

MTL & Butterslax are the 2 amps that I'm most fixated on. The tone you're getting in the video above is sick. Sounds great.

dooredge":vmsz5tml said:
Lunati, you have any experience with a Wizard 100 Mtl? Was curious how it compares to the Butterslax?

MTL & Butterslax are the 2 amps that I'm most fixated on. The tone you're getting in the video above is sick. Sounds great.

Wish I could help you, but I have never played a wizard. I'd like to, but I'm super happy right now with my butterslax and Herbert mkII. So hopefully I'll come across one local I can play!

LunatiBSW":3jvi0fqh said:
SavageRiffer":3jvi0fqh said:

It gets great clean head room, I can get super nice cleans at loud volume. I have a few slax vids on my you tube with the clean. But I'll see if I can do another showcasing clean only in the next few days

Cool. I thought it had two gain channels. I'll check out your vids, thanks.

SavageRiffer":2gmnmjiy said:
LunatiBSW":2gmnmjiy said:
SavageRiffer":2gmnmjiy said:

Cool. I thought it had two gain channels. I'll check out your vids, thanks.

It's the only 3 channel Friedman actually. 1st channel does clean to plexi type gain

Back