FS 2204 Clone w/ Fusionbear Tweaks (clip added)

• Thread starter Thread starter LP Freak
  • Start date Start date
LP Freak
LP Freak
Decided to let this one go. It's a 2204 clone with a combination of quality parts from Mojotone -Chassis, PT, and head shell, Metroamp-board and FX loop, Classitone- output Transformer, and F&T caps. I also sent it to Fusionbear and Carl did a few to the tweaks and also added a 3 position switch on the back to bump up the gain. Nothing crazy, just a little extra if you need it. If you like Carl's work you'll love this one. You know he's the master at this circuit.

$999 shipped/ PP'd

Damn that's a lot of amp for the $$$. Haven't heard a fusionbear build yet that didn't sound great.

Could someone post a link to fusionbear? Idk who that is and not finding much info.

You can search him over at The Gear Page. Carl is a very nice and intelligent guy who also happens to be fantastic at building amps, with a 2204 specialty (but not limited to that). I find his opinions and reviews and so forth to be spot-on.

Rdodson":1zhmyy5w said:
You can search him over at The Gear Page. Carl is a very nice and intelligent guy who also happens to be fantastic at building amps, with a 2204 specialty (but not limited to that). I find his opinions and reviews and so forth to be spot-on.

This ^^^. Fusionbear is the man.

Tons of interest...I'm just waiting for someone to pull the trigger.

Back