[No Longer for Sale] Laney GH100S

Any lower and I’ll just keep it. I’d love a mark VII but I don’t have to move this. I just don’t need the Marshall overlap anymore.

Definitely. It's a bad time to be poor, there's a ton of crazy deals around lately

This is like the flat black primer muscle car of amps though, it's completely under the radar but an absolute monster

I saw and played one at emerald city guitars years and years ago, and it's haunted me ever since because i've never heard or seen another

Definitely. It's a bad time to be poor, there's a ton of crazy deals around lately

This is like the flat black primer muscle car of amps though, it's completely under the radar but an absolute monster

I saw and played one at emerald city guitars years and years ago, and it's haunted me ever since because i've never heard or seen another
They put any 2203 + SD1 to shame. Cranked they are absolutely gnarly and this model with the 2203 style caps sounds more Marshall than the next year redesign. I think they’re misunderstood because there aren’t a lot of clips around and they’re so god damn loud it is impossible to state on a forum and it mean something. I remember when I played a TI that did the same to me years ago and at volume it’s a coming to Jesus moment just how much air these move and how gained up these are bone stock.

I think about selling mine.. and then just can't do it.

Yeah they sound like this cranked. I decided not to go through with it and just save up. I’m not letting this go for a song and a dance. It isn’t a GH100TI it’s much more rare.

Yeah they sound like this cranked. I decided not to go through with it and just save up. I’m not letting this go for a song and a dance. It isn’t a GH100TI it’s much more rare.

Yep.. I'm gonna go home and crank mine tonight I think!

Back