SOLD GONE: Mezzabarba MZero Overdrive 2022

LPMojoGL

Minty, new TAD EL34s, with fooswitch & cable. $3000 + shipping.
$3100 shipped PPff

1000010148.jpg

1000010150.jpg
1000010153.jpg
1000010154.jpg
1000010147.jpg
1000010149.jpg
1000010152.jpg
1000010151.jpg

I put together a bunch of clips A/Bing with an SLO. Recorded with my Samsung S22, not the best audio, but may give an idea of how they sound. I have mic'd recordings, too, but haven't put them together yet.

Last edited:
It's fantastic. Selling for a friend. I'd buy it if I didn't already have an SLO.

I put together a bunch of clips A/Bing both amps. Recorded with my Samsung S22, not the best audio, but may give an idea of how they sound. I have mic'd recordings, too, but haven't put them together yet.

If I had to choose only one electric guitar, the SG and the Suhr would duke it out. With maybe an LP and 335 in the fight.
But I love the SG.

So, lets get down to the nitty gritty.
My buddy wants this gone and about to list on Reverb. Reverb is going to charge him fees, charge the buyer tax, and everyone except Reverb loses.

So send me a real offer. Shoot your shot. I'll ship tomorrow or Tuesday if we get a deal done. This amp hangs with my SLO, and anything else out there. You will be ecstatic when you strike that first chord.
Nows the time to hit it, before he goes the Reverb route.

If I had to choose only one electric guitar, the SG and the Suhr would duke it out. With maybe an LP and 335 in the fight.
But I love the SG.

So, lets get down to the nitty gritty.
My buddy wants this gone and about to list on Reverb. Reverb is going to charge him fees, charge the buyer tax, and everyone except Reverb loses.

So send me a real offer. Shoot your shot. I'll ship tomorrow or Tuesday if we get a deal done. This amp hangs with my SLO, and anything else out there. You will be ecstatic when you strike that first chord.
Nows the time to hit it, before he goes the Reverb route.

Man, I wish I had money to toss an offer for this 🤣

Looks to be in good condition too

Your buddy take vehicles?

Back