FT: Mesa/Boogie Rev C #16 Dual Rectifier Black Treadplate/Chassis

• Thread starter Thread starter braintheory
  • Start date Start date
B
braintheory
Rev C serial 16 black treadplate/chassis, just serviced from my tech. There was nothing wrong with it, but I wanted to be sure and had him go through it along with other amps I just recently sold. Would trade for only the following (with cash as needed for most items) :
Larry Dino 962, 939 or PMM
Vintage Soldano Rack Poweramp
‘80’s Marshall Model 2000
Diezel modded Marshall

EDIT: Since the rule states I need a trade value I will say $15k just because that looks to be what I can get for a straight cash sale, but am really looking for these trades. I made this ad as a way to possibly get those items as my priority as a passionate gearhead rather than to cash out and it's not well established at all what most of the items I want to trade for are worth, but I will be happy to discuss it privately if anyone here has one of the items listed above to trade toward this. I'm not looking to trade for anything else right now. Thanks!
IMG_9069.jpeg
IMG_9073.jpeg
IMG_9071.jpeg
IMG_9074.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy hell dude! The holy grail right there. Could I tempt you with a Bogner XTC and a VHT Deliverance? :LOL:

GLWTS

Gotta post a trade value boss even if it’s only trades.

Amazing amp what a gem 💎 literally the earliest serial number I think I’ve ever seen.

GLWT

Gotta post a trade value boss even if it’s only trades.

Amazing amp what a gem 💎 literally the earliest serial number I think I’ve ever seen.

GLWT
Thank you!! I added the value to the listing. It's just that most of the items I want to trade for are really not too well established in their going rate since they're in some ways even more rare and I explained that in what I added to the listing

Back