Germino cabs.

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
thiswaythatway
thiswaythatway
Being such a small company i doubt Germino makes their own 4x12's. Does anyone have any idea where he gets his 4x12's from? They look a little like Mojo cabs and Mojo's are also made in NC. mmmmmmmm 8)

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":f9221 said:
Being such a small company i doubt Germino makes their own 4x12's. Does anyone have any idea where he gets his 4x12's from? They look a little like Mojo cabs and Mojo's are also made in NC. mmmmmmmm 8)

They definitely used to be Mojo that's for sure. But I heard that he either makes them himself now, or has some outside company building them.

In the market for one?? Do you still have the Boogie metal grille cab?? Which amp are you using nowadays? Mark IV??

-Joe

I actually sold the Boogie cab. I picked up a Bogner 2x12 which i dislike so I'm trying to off it. The cab is cool but the V30's just suck IMHO. I think the only 2 high wattage speakers i like are the MC90's and celestion 65's. But I'm ok with Greenbacks or H30's. I still have the IV.

>|<>QBB<
mightyjoeyoungxnj":94ba2 said:
>|<>QBB<

They definitely used to be Mojo that's for sure. But I heard that he either makes them himself now, or has some outside company building them.

-Joe

I believe that's the case as well. I have a Germino 4x12 that I think is Mojo-made. Quality cab.

>|<>QBB<
ratter":e834a said:
>|<>QBB<

I believe that's the case as well. I have a Germino 4x12 that I think is Mojo-made. Quality cab.

The Mk IV sounded real good through yours. I thought the Splawn didn't sound to good through it, but then it didn't floor me with the Uberkab either.

Germino cabs are not currently being made by mojo, I live in NC and the guy that builds Gregs's cabs is a friend of mine. He builds for alot of high end, small production companies, I won't name names because I don't know if it's supposed to be public information or not but I can tell you that they are the best built cabs going. I've got a 2x12 and a 4x12 built by the same guy and they are perfection. I've seen plenty of Germino production cabs in his shop and they are damn nice, Marshall can only wish they still built cabs like this.

Back