what guitar

• gibson

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • ibanez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
guitar_god123456
guitar_god123456
I played two guitars during the week. A gibson les paul standard with 50's neck, and an Ibanez s prestige guitar. I love both, gibson slightly more bit the ibanez is way cheaper. which would you pick?

Attachments

• S2170FB_NTF_1M_01.jpg
    S2170FB_NTF_1M_01.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 988
  • lps-eb.jpg
    lps-eb.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 978
gibson, I really want a lp right now. I'm not a fan of the way ibanez's play.

Depends on what is your playing style. do you need a floyd? Do you play fast and love very thin neck? There is major diffence between those two guitars. The sound and the feel of a les paul is very attractive but you must take it as it is. The S serie is more versatile and easy to play but has less character.

That's an easy one for me. I love the LP tone but that's where my respect for them ends. I don't like their feel, their weight, their price, or the variance I've seen in quality control.

Plus, I'm an Ibanez junky and have a special love for S series. My S7420FM is my absolute favorite guitar ever.

I owned the Ibanez S2075 Prestige for a short time. It had to be my favorite guitar I've owned. The neck was so great... I never wanted to put it down.

Unfortunately I needed cash, and it was worth more than my beat up Epiphone 67 Flying V.

So for me the Ibanez wins hands down!

306256091_511a187850_o.jpg

Only thing I would add... the finish around the jack would wear away easy if you aren't careful plugging and unplugging your guitar. Mine was thing around the edge when I got it.

Same!^^^

My freind has a simular one and they are awesome awesome guitars

yeah man i've had the same old s470 since around 98 and it's still my #1 gun. l <3 it

i've got that RGT42DXFX on the way and i expect it to be top notch as well

i could get the s prestige in the exact same design, neck etc. but in a v-shape as custom order maybe?

Ibanez for me...the necks are way more comfortable for me!

Ibanez for me...the necks are way more comfortable for me!

I have no idea about custom ordering Ibanez guitars...

I do wish I had the money to get my S2075 back though.. .the prestige wizard II necks are just.. <3

You can't custom order Ibanez guitars. Their custom shop is only open to artists.

LP for me, but you should get whatever is most comfortable for you to play.

I've decided to get the LP. They look gorgeous and sound awsome when you shred!!! :bang:

LOL!
I have both of those. I have a LP standard and a Ibanez RGT3120 and each have advantages over the other. I couldn't choose one :(

Back