Gonna score a multi-watt recto....again

• Thread starter Thread starter LunatiBSW
  • Start date Start date
LunatiBSW
LunatiBSW
Had a couple rectos in my past, including a dual multi-watt. I was passing a few min on Craigslist and
I found one a dude was selling about 4 hours from me. After chatting, he's delivering it to me for a steal. It's mint, blacked out face from Mesa, looks cool with just chrome knobs, switches, and top vent. It'll match my cabs great. Gotta love the college kids needing dough! :thumbsup: been there myself, I'm glad to help out :lol: :LOL:

Gonna be delivered sat. May make me sell something, I just know I wanted to revisit this one. Mainly because I've gained a lot of knowledge and better gear since my last go round. It'll either kick something out or be kicked out

IMG_7098_zpsplvmejos.png

Awesome - just scored a blacked out multi-watt myself and am loving it.

I scored a non-original blackface in much the same fashion.. haha, theres just something about a pumped recto thats right.

jc986":2r7nkrvr said:

Still got the uber? I remember I had the recto and a uber tj at same time. The Mesa just seemed more present and alive, liked Both though

Smac77":2vlozmak said:
Nice find
Thanks

ob1clyde":2vlozmak said:
I scored a non-original blackface in much the same fashion.. haha, theres just something about a pumped recto thats right.

Hell yeah, it does just sit right. Lots of thump and Slice, I'm excited to get one again.

LunatiBSW":as3vqrec said:
jc986":as3vqrec said:

Still got the uber? I remember I had the recto and a uber tj at same time. The Mesa just seemed more present and alive, liked Both though

No, I actually recently traded it for a JP-2C which I didn't really get along with. I sold the JP-2C and used a portion of the funds to pick up the multi-watt recto. I really liked the Uber, but I am preferring the multi-watt. I hadn't really given the newer Rectifiers a shot since they launched in 2010 and I am really impressed.

Good to hear dude. I'm looking forward to mine's arrival tomorrow. I'm having a st patty's day party .....because we have a parade in Dallas put on by Mark Cuban (Mavs owner) , by my neighborhood. So I hope I'm not to drunk to test it out tomorrow When it gets here around 4. Hahah

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :m17:

Back