NGD :yes:
Finally
Have wanted one for a long time
Glock 48
9mm
Single stack
10+1
CC permit next
Similar to Glock 19 for you Glock guys but thinner, smoother, more concealable. Had to be something my wife was comfortable holding and she liked this one the best.

UIUikuR.jpg

(returning the Magloader as it doesn't work well, the Lula universal loader is better all around)

Did you look at the 43X? If so just interested in your thoughts on the two.

Did you look at the 43X? If so just interested in your thoughts on the two.

We looked at the Glock 43x. Exact frame as the 48 as you know and mostly interchangeable. We shot the Sig 365, S&W M&P Shield, LCP, and a few others. I told my wife to get whatever feels best and I will adapt easily :)

The 48 has less recoil and is less snappy and arguably more accurate so that is what it pretty much came down to, but the 43x is a great benchmark. It will be interesting to see what they come up with next. I have smaller hands and the 48/43x frame feels amazing in the hand.

Well Im sure you own one if that is the absolute truth, which you know nothing about.
Whatever you say tough guy. You sure seem to have a lot of opinions about my opinions without knowing jack shit about me.

We looked at the Glock 43x. Exact frame as the 48 as you know and mostly interchangeable. We shot the Sig 365, S&W M&P Shield, LCP, and a few others. I told my wife to get whatever feels best and I will adapt easily :)

The 48 has less recoil and is less snappy and arguably more accurate so that is what it pretty much came down to, but the 43x is a great benchmark. It will be interesting to see what they come up with next. I have smaller hands and the 48/43x frame feels amazing in the hand.

Same here. When I first bought a pistol for shooting and no intention to carry I went with the H&K VP9 because of the replacable back and side panels that made it much easier for me to grip and control properly. Awesome gun BTW! But really I bring it up because I couldn't get comfortable with any of the Glocks.
Fast forward a few years and now I carry the 43x. That one works for my hands.

if you lube that slide on the mag holder it actually works pretty well. I have one and almost trashed it and someone showed "the way".
I still use the Lula most of the time but sometimes at matches I'll load up the big mags with it.

NGD :yes:
Finally
Have wanted one for a long time
Glock 48
9mm
Single stack
10+1
CC permit next
Similar to Glock 19 for you Glock guys but thinner, smoother, more concealable. Had to be something my wife was comfortable holding and she liked this one the best.

UIUikuR.jpg

(returning the Magloader as it doesn't work well, the Lula universal loader is better all around)
Bro, lmk if you wanna go to the range. Congrats btw

I could be wrong but I dont think we need ccw anymore here.

^ Yes and yes. :yes:

if you lube that slide on the mag holder it actually works pretty well. I have one and almost trashed it and someone showed "the way".
I still use the Lula most of the time but sometimes at matches I'll load up the big mags with it.
I tried that. Then I found similar reviews with that loader and single stack mags. I should have researched a bit more ahead - it was kind of knee jerk thing. I also found out they copied the ETS design so it is not theirs (MagNational). Then a couple of dudes at Top Gun told me to return it because it will do damage to the mag over time based on how it holds it open (or something).

I have the ETS one , it's not bad but not great either

Last edited:
I have the ETS one , it's not bad but not grat either
Do you have a single stack mag though? I consider myself pretty strong and I could never get all 10 cartridge's to load at once. It would get jammed up. Thing is, I love the concept of it.

The only thing I need to get now is some hollow points. I'm probably going to go ahead and get the 43x Rail as well so we have both. That will be the best of both worlds. For conceal - take the shorter rail. For home defense - put on the longer 48 rail.

No I shoot a CZ Shadow two in USPSA and a Smith and Wesson Performance Center 5" M&P in Steel matches (apex flat trigger forward sear set)
they're all double stack

I have a 3rd generation 19. When I was shopping for a handgun I noticed the owner of the shop had a 19 on his hip.
I asked him why, seeing as he could have anything in the place, and most were a hell of a lot sexier.

He basically said that if he's fooling around or showing off he'd take most anything over the Glock.
But it's the one he wants on his hip if the shit ever hits the fan.

Sold me.

Last edited:
Hey Brother 3,

I broke the category down thusly in my mind:

Collector
Hobby

Fun at a range
Hobby

Seasonal / occasional hunting
Hobby

Hunting as primary means of sustenance
Survival

Competing in a league at a range
Sport

Protection
Self defence

So, 3 sub-categories vs 3 individual ones. IMHO therefore, it made sense to include all gun-related threads under the hobby banner.

Back