Great experience in the studio tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter peterc52
  • Start date Start date
peterc52
peterc52
Bought a Matamp Slave Unit for 150 usd. Didn’t work. Turned out a power tube blew and took a fuse with it. Easy replacement.

Slaved my rev F into it. My god. Fucking good.

Not you stock modern metal sound. More like early mastodon. Sludgy.

Wasn’t actually thinking I would like it. But it’s staying!

View attachment IMG_7665.jpeg

On another note. Why can’t I upload pictures like I used to??? Don’t ever show with picture. Have to click link. Annoying as hell

Screenshot_20240629-144820.png

Bought a Matamp Slave Unit for 150 usd. Didn’t work. Turned out a power tube blew and took a fuse with it. Easy replacement.

View attachment 322074

On another note. Why can’t I upload pictures like I used to??? Don’t ever show with picture. Have to click link. Annoying as hell
Instead of selecting the attachment at the bottom, select the photo icon at the top to insert. Previous post was a test

SM guitar. very cool. Dont like the pick gaurd.
Yeah, could have had a better shape to it or design. I do like seeing the full top though and the guard being clear. I have a partscaster I put a clear guard on.

A bass player gave me a Dreggs cassette in da 80's i still have it. Homegrown recording.
Im still blown away by it.
I saw Kansas with Morse & his sidways Marshall cabs. Phenominal.
There may be a tonal characteristic he's going for with the PG like a Strat thing or something.

A bass player gave me a Dreggs cassette in da 80's i still have it. Homegrown recording.
Im still blown away by it.
I saw Kansas with Morse & his sidways Marshall cabs. Phenominal.
There may be a tonal characteristic he's going for with the PG like a Strat thing or something.
Oh yeah I have heard that affects the pickup sound for sure. It's funny how minute differences can be heard like that. He has always been such a monster player! Seems like a really cool guy too but I've never met him or anything.

Oh yeah I have heard that affects the pickup sound for sure. It's funny how minute differences can be heard like that. He has always been such a monster player! Seems like a really cool guy too but I've never met him or anything.
F2JKruUW8BoxqHF.jpg

He's an Aviator and former commercial Airline pilot. Even cut his hair for the pilot job.

View attachment 322074

The site doesn’t like the .img format that Apple uses. If you save your pic to My Files you’ll have the ability to convert it to jpeg.

Back