Griffin Analog : RT Self Esteem Booster : Pedal Giveaway : We have a winner !!

• Thread starter Thread starter griff10672
  • Start date Start date
griff10672
griff10672
We have a winner !!!! : tallcoolone !!!

Is the forum kicking and keeping you down ???

Are your opinions looked at as merely pure dog shit ?

Is your current set up not letting you attain Teh Brutalz Tonez ???

Don't let it get you down ......... order a Griffin Analog " RT " Self Esteem Booster NOW !!!

fight off all the negativity and false bravado !!!

A modded EP Booster with 9v or 18v option , + 3dB , Bright switch and a 3 way Fat switch that would compliment any set up whether it's pushing the front end of your amp or boosting the volume at the end of your chain .

Matte white finished enclosure with custom " RT " graphics .... your choice of Color on the LED Footswitch ( red , blue , green or purple )

Coming Soon !! ( 2-3 weeks ) 115.00 Shipped for well qualifying forumites

For a chance to win one .... just leave a comment on this thread .......... winner will be randomly picked ( Monday morning 09/09 )

Now that guys are ordering ..... If you are the person picked randomly I can simply refund your order money or you can still buy the pedal and I'll let you choose from something else I have hanging around for your prize .... so two pedals for 100

1725363121875.png

Last edited:
Holy shit!!! You're hilarious 😂 😃 😄 🤣

Considering some of the bullshit in threads recently, I'd say it's perfect timing. Hopefully nobody will get offended lol

The jesters are a great touch!

Last edited:
The bright switch is a nice addition. The EP boost that I briefly tried was a bit dark for me.

I wonder if I could jerry rig some wires from a 9v battery or two to feed into the correct tip for the power input of that thing? Is it a high drain device on the batteries or can I get a few gigs out of a 9v? Do the chickens have large talons?

I wonder if I could jerry rig some wires from a 9v battery or two to feed into the correct tip for the power input of that thing? Is it a high drain device on the batteries or can I get a few gigs out of a 9v? Do the chickens have large talons?

Tell you what .... if there's physical room inside for a battery ... I'll wire a clip in for you

Or could make an simple adapter ... you'd get more than a few gigs out of one battery

Back