Griffin Analog : RT Self Esteem Booster : Pedal Giveaway : We have a winner !!

• Thread starter Thread starter griff10672
  • Start date Start date
Is the forum kicking and keeping you down ???

Are your opinions looked at as merely pure dog shit ?

Is your current set up not letting you attain Teh Brutalz Tonez ???

Don't let it get you down ......... order a Griffin Analog " RT " Self Esteem Booster NOW !!!

fight off all the negativity and false bravado !!!

A modded EP Booster with 9v or 18v option , + 3dB , Bright switch and a 3 way Fat switch that would compliment any set up whether it's pushing the front end of your amp or boosting the volume at the end of your chain .

Matte white finished enclosure with custom " RT " graphics .... your choice of Color on the LED Footswitch ( red , blue , green or purple )

Coming Soon !! ( 2-3 weeks ) 115.00 Shipped for well qualifying forumites

For a chance to win one .... just leave a comment on this thread .......... winner will be randomly picked ( not sure when yet )

Now that guys are ordering ..... If you are the person picked randomly I can simply refund your order money or you can still buy the pedal and I'll let you choose from something else I have hanging around for your prize .... so two pedals for 100

View attachment 337782

This is amazing :yes:

if it’s anything like the atomic punk it will rule!

ps i’ll be sending you my pedals this week👍

The last guy to win one of these was called “Wayniac”… suspicious :unsure:🤣
thats right .... he won a Erebos
1725451063255.jpeg

Is the forum kicking and keeping you down ???

Are your opinions looked at as merely pure dog shit ?

Is your current set up not letting you attain Teh Brutalz Tonez ???

Don't let it get you down ......... order a Griffin Analog " RT " Self Esteem Booster NOW !!!

fight off all the negativity and false bravado !!!

A modded EP Booster with 9v or 18v option , + 3dB , Bright switch and a 3 way Fat switch that would compliment any set up whether it's pushing the front end of your amp or boosting the volume at the end of your chain .

Matte white finished enclosure with custom " RT " graphics .... your choice of Color on the LED Footswitch ( red , blue , green or purple )

Coming Soon !! ( 2-3 weeks ) 115.00 Shipped for well qualifying forumites

For a chance to win one .... just leave a comment on this thread .......... winner will be randomly picked ( not sure when yet )

Now that guys are ordering ..... If you are the person picked randomly I can simply refund your order money or you can still buy the pedal and I'll let you choose from something else I have hanging around for your prize .... so two pedals for 100

View attachment 337782
But where is the "Old Guy With Arthritis" setting? LOL!!!

What a brilliant idea! This pedal looks like an absolute monster. Hope I win!!

When I get some extra cash I’m ditching my digital stuff and having Wayne build me some shit. Dude is legit as fuck and can do about anything you need.

It's single track mountain bike trails that are killing my self esteem lately. Those are different pedals.

When I get some extra cash I’m ditching my digital stuff and having Wayne build me some shit. Dude is legit as fuck and can do about anything you need.
you told me you were taking me to the strip club when you got your extra cash

That's a pretty slick looking pedal. EP booster-style pedals are cool, and those extra switches should add a solid bit of versatility. Awesome stuff! :cool:

Back