Grzenia guitars?

• Thread starter Thread starter ClintN667
  • Start date Start date
C
ClintN667
Have any of you guys tried Grzenia guitars? Some of the pics posted on their Facebook page look great. I have an Aviator Superstrat being built now(was going to go with a Chubtone but a friend talked me into an Aviator) and I have a Mayones Duvell that's due to be complete the end of next year. So I want something in a different body style like an Explorer or RD. I'm also considering a Balaguer Hyperion.

Part of me wants to say fuck it and get an Epiphone Explorer then send it to get stainless frets, plekd and new pickups. Lots of non gibson explorers have something that puts me off to them

I've seen that dark green one on their facebook. It's one of the best looking explorers ive ever seen.

I have no experience with the company however, nor have I played one of their guitars.

Just saw it recently.

Man all the headstocks make the guitars look a little derpy. Especially on the V. Finishes look sick though.

Have any of you guys tried Grzenia guitars? Some of the pics posted on their Facebook page look great. I have an Aviator Superstrat being built now(was going to go with a Chubtone but a friend talked me into an Aviator) and I have a Mayones Duvell that's due to be complete the end of next year. So I want something in a different body style like an Explorer or RD. I'm also considering a Balaguer Hyperion.

Part of me wants to say fuck it and get an Epiphone Explorer then send it to get stainless frets, plekd and new pickups. Lots of non gibson explorers have something that puts me off to them
Looks like he uses really nice woods and does a great job. But it's not pointy enough!

I dont know man. There arent many reviews of these on Youtube and absolutely zero from anyone that I would trust. I may just put this off for a little while longer. I have a balaguer designed in the builder that is tempting me also the Dunable stuff looks nice.

Back