• Thread starter Thread starter griff10672
  • Start date Start date
griff10672
griff10672
just wondering ..... KT88's ??

1723345114317.jpeg

just wondering ..... KT88's ??

View attachment 331122
This amp looks almost as good as your velcro products! Good post, greater find!!

You should sell these on your sire, they will fit in.

I hear he's in partnership with Billy Bladez......watch out for the SLYCCE...........
Who? I have never heard of him, is he that rapper that performed with him on The Joke's On Those Who Troll Me?

This amp looks almost as good as your velcro products! Good post, greater find!!

You should sell these on your sire, they will fit in.

Who? I have never heard of him, is he that rapper that performed with him on The Joke's On Those Who Troll Me?
Ahh, a new guy....search Billy Blades here (or google) and have fun......

Ahh, a new guy....search Billy Blades here (or google) and have fun......
I searched and nothing came up, that's why I asked lol

Edit:
Nvm, the first time I put "Billy Bladez" because that's the name that was given. I searched for Billy Blades and found it but I had to scroll down quite a bit to actually find it.

What another fantastic amp! These are truly the type of product we need in such a time as this!

I searched and nothing came up, that's why I asked lol

Edit:
Nvm, the first time I put "Billy Bladez" because that's the name that was given. I searched for Billy Blades and found it but I had to scroll down quite a bit to actually find it.

What another fantastic amp! These are truly the type of product we need in such a time as this!

A lot of the 'shit show' threads have probably been deleted from here, Marshall forum and TGP.......they went on for 20 pages...lol

Couldn't help but notice his current summer tour is called the "Loserville Tour". LOL I tried to watch a 30 minute set and made it about 30 seconds before I shut r' down. Someone at rig talk said he was probably just pulling our leg, I think that guy was right. Make a few bucks, embarrass yourself and the crowd with the uber cringe, and stay in the spotlight, for better or worse. Face it, he hasn't much of a career in 40 years. Come to think of it, neither have I LOL

people are actually paying money to see this goof play "music." I can understand him appearing at comic cons, etc., but please. 💩

people are actually paying money to see this goof play "music." I can understand him appearing at comic cons, etc., but please. 💩
It's good business though. He ropes in a bunch of 40 something year old women who will pay to see their childhood crush on stage, regardless of the cringe factor. They take their husbands, daughters, or kids, mo' money mo' money mo' money. They got money cause they are not kids anymore, so Corey probably banks on the merch too. I have seen plenty of shit level acts in my time that I honestly couldn't figure out how they got an agent at all and were able to get some of the premium opening slots for name artists and such. Blows my mind but a lot of it is social connections or just having a name like Corey Feldman.

People think everyone is on the joke except for Corey. They're forgetting that Corey made himself a joke and therefore is aware so who's trolling who?

As Paris Hilton once said, "Any publicity is good publicity. And the negative just gets me more clicks". So there we have it. The more hate the guy gets, the more millions he will rack in, like any super bad movie or song, it's going to go viral and get noticed by someone and the makers are fully aware....

A lot of the 'shit show' threads have probably been deleted from here, Marshall forum and TGP.......they went on for 20 pages...lol

Page 3 of the Official Epic Pics....Treads

Billy Blades Updates:

..And one of the many Blades threads; although I can't find the original shitshow. This one is where someone saw his FB post about how he talked to the long passed Jose A....
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/billy-blades-claims-he-talked-to-jose-arredondo.162206/
The Billy Blades Dumble
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/im-waiting-for-the-billy-blades-dumble.162426/
Billy Blades Updates:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/billy-blades-update.143498/

People think everyone is on the joke except for Corey. They're forgetting that Corey made himself a joke and therefore is aware so who's trolling who?

As Paris Hilton once said, "Any publicity is good publicity. And the negative just gets me more clicks". So there we have it. The more hate the guy gets, the more millions he will rack in, like any super bad movie or song, it's going to go viral and get noticed by someone and the makers are fully aware....
He knows exactly what he’s doing. Master level trolling, fucking brilliant. Lol

Couldn't help but notice his current summer tour is called the "Loserville Tour". LOL I tried to watch a 30 minute set and made it about 30 seconds before I shut r' down. Someone at rig talk said he was probably just pulling our leg, I think that guy was right. Make a few bucks, embarrass yourself and the crowd with the uber cringe, and stay in the spotlight, for better or worse. Face it, he hasn't much of a career in 40 years. Come to think of it, neither have I LOL

When you're famous for being "the Corey who didn't die" and getting molested, that's not much of a career.

lol. I think that saying was around a little earlier than Paris Hilton.

Back