Strat
Mad Professor Golden Cello
3Monkeys Virgil
Mojotone 2x12 w/ Weber 100w Silver Bells

/sam

Nice EJ vibe you have going there Sam :yes:
I like that pedal :rock:

That sounded amazing...nice job!

What were your settings? Did you change the internal delay time or is that the factory setting? And finally, did you have the tone knob rolled back on your Strat? I have this pedal and like it a lot, but I don't really nail the EJ-like tones like you got in the video.

rupe":36wnglfw said:

What were your settings? Did you change the internal delay time or is that the factory setting? And finally, did you have the tone knob rolled back on your Strat? I have this pedal and like it a lot, but I don't really nail the EJ-like tones like you got in the video.
Sam can make a pussy purr with the stroke of his hand :lol: :LOL: :yes:

rupe":1x80o9zs said:

Delay was stock factory settings, tone on my strat was also all way up, tone on pedal at noon, fuzz 3 o´clock ...

Sam can make a pussy purr with the stroke of his hand :lol: :LOL: :yes:

Heh, thanks ..

/sam

That sounded tits! Methinks the pedal ain't the main factor, however...

Steve

sah5150":2kqh25um said:
That sounded tits! Methinks the pedal ain't the main factor, however...

Steve
No doubt...I can make it sound downright pedestrian :yes:

sounds very good, nice noodling, some tasty playing and phrasing to my ears. Well done!

I've got the MP Golden Cello pedal...it sounds great and I love it...but yes...SAM makes anything sound great

Back