Headfirst Evil Joe - the Evil Joe Barresi amplifier - NEW RELEASE

It’s like he put a plexi channel together with a Naked/JJ JBE channel, or something like that.

Reactions: PDC
It’s like he put a plexi channel together with a Naked/JJ JBE channel, or something like that.
That's a great description, and I'm really digging this amp for that very reason. Lots of clarity - string separation - glassy harmonics. I dig this.

Not the current production version, but here’s the original, demoed by Jason. Loving the sound of this (much more).

Last edited:
It just goes to show how dialing in and recording an amp can make (along with playing) all the difference in the world. I really dislike the tones posted in the new video in the initial post in this thread...But really liked the tones just above posted by Jimty.

Jason makes kickass stuff, the clips don't sound my style in any way whatsoever but who knows how it actually sounds

It may well be dialed in to sound flubby, mushy and grainy like a 90s nu metal band

Judging from the other headfirst stuff I've played I would guess it's just not a very representative clip

Back