Herbert programming question

• Thread starter Thread starter supahd
  • Start date Start date
S
supahd
On the herbert, you can store up to 128 presets...

Can you adjust gain between presets? I'm trying to get two different channel 2 gains on two different presets but after saving and comparing presets the gain is whatever it was last.

Example

I lower gain, have preset 2 selected on my midi system, store it on herbert. switch from preset 1 to 2 to verify alls good.

I want to make preset 4 have less/more gain than preset 2, adjust accordingly and save, switch from preset 1 to 4 to verify.. alls good... Except now when I goto preset 2, it has the same gain as preset 4.

Are the gain settings not storable?

Thanks

None of the EQ settings or the gain, etc. are. It will always be where the actual dials are.

Bummer, for some reason I thought all the settings were retained per preset.

So it's really just channel switching via midi then.

OK, here's another question for you Herbert guru's.

I have an ISP decimator and a gsystem that I'm running through the herbert. I have the decimator running through the series loop and the g-sys running through the switchable loop. All is good for the most part except for when I change from channel 2 to 3 or 3 to 2 I here a phasing type of sound if I'm holding a chord while doing the switch.

I suspect this is something with the levels of the g-system but was curious if anyone else has encountered a similar experience with effect in the loop?

The decimator kicks major ass btw.

Back