HOLYCRAP!!! THE ENGL SE

• Thread starter Thread starter Slaytallica
  • Start date Start date
S
Slaytallica
Is just the most killer amp ever!!!!

Damn I just got it delivered today from Derek and have played with the settings for a little bit. Programed some different settings on the midi foot switch and OMG!!!!! this has to be the most versatile amp ever. The cleans are gorgeous with plenty of head room.

Man I got some Great Marshall type tones out of it very crunchy 80's metal and crunchy overdrive Classic Rock tones. And this has to be the most brutal metal amp ever. I mean brutal but still soooo tight and articulate. Even though there is a ton of gain at hand your playing still shows through. You can't suck and play this amp cause there is no hiding it.

I'm so happy with this amp. This is IMO the best amp on the market right now.

Thanks Derek. :\m/: :rawk: :supz: :prayer:

Makes my pee pee hard.....

Attachments

• rack_front.jpg
    rack_front.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 346
Sounds good. It's hard to stay on track in this forum. Now I have to decide between Engl SE and Elmwood Modena 90 and VHT Sig X. Together that's over 10 grand worth of amps. Damn....I wish I were a rich man. :cry:

If I ever win the lottery, I'm wiping most boutique amp stores' inventories out!!!!

Just watched Steve Morse with Deep Purple playing 2006 Montreax festival. Great tone with those Engls, he could get a bit weedly now and then, but great tones.

>|<>QBB<
Mudder":21261 said:
Just watched Steve Morse with Deep Purple playing 2006 Montreax festival. Great tone with those Engls, he could get a bit weedly now and then, but great tones.
hhhhmmmm..two pussies in Beaverton. That's the best Avatar yet. Nice one! :lol: :lol:

Back