How about Larry Elder

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
70 Mach 1
70 Mach 1
I liked what he had to say on Fox last night.
Maybe no chance this time around but in another 10 yrs he may be a front runner

Desantis puts me to sleep. not liking him anymore

First black man invited to play in The Masters?
Dude's a legend!

_82211735_wmelderplaying.jpg

:D

JHEEZ!
. how can you even go there. disgusting comment dude. i think this was your crowning moment

Couple years back I lost my shit on these assholes and insulted them using the most vile, disgusting
things my brain could come up with.

They kept it to use against me. Every time I join someone's thread they post it in hopes of
you seeing it and thinking I'm Satan's spawn sent here to eat babies and make everyone gay.

I'm not proud of that post - but considering it was directed at Picasso, I don't feel that bad about it.

(think you're old enough to get the golf joke above.... )

Couple years back I lost my shit of the assholes and insulted them using the most vile, disgusting
thing my brain could come up with.

The keep it and a weapon now. Every time I join someone's thread they post it in hopes of
you seeing it and thinking I'm Satan's spawn sent here to eat babies and make everyone gay.

I'm not proud of that post - but considering it was directed at Picasso, I don't feel that bad about it.
And that's exactly what the hell is wrong with you.

:unsure:

Couple years back I lost my shit on these assholes and insulted them using the most vile, disgusting

They kept it to use against me. Every time I join someone's thread they post it in hopes of

Good of you to express your feelings, Donnie.
Thanks

Donnie B, Pathetic, Homophobic, Racist, Stalker.

Ohhh, and of course, ‘Poor Victim’

Always

:hys:

Lol

OK Cool. i didn't know all that. thought you posted and somehow deleted the jizz thing

all forgiven

no i didn't get the golf joke lol

Yes, and get ready..

When the "pivot" doesn't work, his next idiotic tactic is to flood the forum with all his ALT accounts and try to create a smokescreen of bullshit.

:unsure:

Oh yes,
The ‘illusion’ of ‘other members’ supporting him with with same mindset😂👌

Donnie’s done this for fucking years… It’s just way too transparent now, it blatantly stands out for all to see😂

Lol

Last edited:
Oh yes,
The ‘appearance’ of ‘other members’ supporting him with with same mindset😂👌

Donnie’s done this for fucking years… It’s just way too transparent now, it blatantly stands out for all to see😂

Lol
That's how it starts.. but since everyone here is on to him, even that bullshit has become ineffective.

Hence the "attack accounts"..

The ones that do nothing but ad hominen/name-calling attacks on Donnie's perceived enemies.

Back