How about that Line6 Catalyst CX 100?

GearGasms

Doctor Love
When the Line 6 Catalyst first came out, I saw it as kind of an answer to the Boss Katana and wasn't super interested in it. It had great tones, but I didn't appreciate the Katana limitations it shared so I passed. Now they've upped the ante with this new version, the Catalyst CX. My new friends at zZounds.com sent me the Line 6 Catalyst CX100 to see if they can change my mind about this amp. Can we also change yours?
Have a great weekend and Celebrate Mediocrity!
alan

I know a guy who plays thru one of these

It's certainly a giant step up from the shitty old PA head+Boss processor rig he was using before lmao

The zZounds sponsorship reminds me of something. Your videos work better than Nytol...

I totally get you brother. I go to sleep almost immediately after I fap as well. And no judgement here because I fap to GearGasms videos too, but generally only during editing. It takes forever to edit a video that way and I get a sore pee pee.

I totally get you brother. I go to sleep almost immediately after I fap as well. And no judgement here because I fap to GearGasms videos too, but generally only during editing. It takes forever to edit a video that way and I get a sore pee pee.
I admit….sometimes I feel like you’re staring into my soul Alan….
1722110117071.png

Looks like I fell into a fap trap.

Back